Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know that at least 4 posters on here, when given a chance to dialogue, instead lied about me and made false claims about my personal life. And not ONE of them took those claims back when proven wrong. So what does that tell you?

I gave information. Instead of dialoguing with the info and offering their own perspective, they try to trash me personally. But they won't talk about the issues themselves. They just keep yelling, "Buy Buy Buy!" or "Hold Hold Hold!" and never tell people when to sell. Thread started 230 days ago. Saitama has been dropping consistently for 208 days. There were LOTS of opportunities to tell people to sell....did they do it or no?

If you can point to the guys I'm talking about (Order_66, I Really Mean It, 10bandz, etc.) telling others to sell when it was high, I'll take it back.
I know, I'm not part of that group cuz you definitely not familiar to me outside of this thread.

Ok since you want to put it that way. I'm holding on to my coins. If anyone else wants to sell and avoid any further losses then I encourage them to do so. Just don't come back at end of year if this is at .25 or above and they missed out on some gains like my boy does with Mana. I'm not giving anyone the money they could've made if the coin does go up. Buy and sell at your own risk. :hubie:

Oh but wait, since it has been dropping consistently, maybe there have been as much opportunities to buy instead. :troll:

And yeah there lots of opportunities for people to sell. Some did, some chose not to. I can only go so far with everyone. I've held coins not just this one, from a run up, to the current run down. But I can't go around to everyone in here or the btc thread more specifically and blame them for not telling me to sell a coin at a certain point cuz I'm the one that made that choice. Nobody is here to hold your hand. I control my own destiny. The internet is full of people telling others to either buy or sell. I see it all the time now especially with bitcoin. Bunch of people saying it'll drop under 20k and others saying it'll stabilize and bounce back up. So who do you believe? One could be right, one could be wrong, but you can't go after them if they are wrong and you make the wrong choice. It's all about perspective. Using @I Really Mean It for example. He posts threads all the time on investments, and sometimes gets a bit crazy lol. A lot of people made money on his AMC call. I got in too late so I'm down on it right now, but I can't blame him for it cuz I wasn't as early as others on it. But that's on me. Everyone here is just exchanging opinions and information. We can't control what others do with it.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
@Rhakim you’re really smart, bro. I enjoy your posts. I don’t understand what triggered the need to go back and forth with people in such a pedestrian thread.

You knew the reaction you would get from your first post. There’s tons of threads on this site and choosing this one to jump in and be condescending was only going to rile people up.

You should have been been able to tell that people weren’t trying to engage like that and moved onto a larger issue if you wanted to debate something meaningful.

It’s really all love. I just watched you post in here all day and literally thought to myself, “I know you have better things to do, Rhakim.”

Stay up, bro

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim you’re really smart, bro. I enjoy your posts. I don’t understand what triggered the need to go back and forth with people in such a pedestrian thread.

You knew the reaction you would get from your first post. There’s tons of threads on this site and choosing this one to jump in and be condescending was only going to rile people up.

You should have been been able to tell that people weren’t trying to engage like that and moved onto a larger issue if you wanted to debate something meaningful.

It’s really all love. I just watched you post in here all day and literally thought to myself, “I know you have better things to do, Rhakim.”

Stay up, bro

Everything you say is truth. Just know that I'm not posting for the sake of the people who are reacting to me. But everything you say is still truth.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So nobody thinks I am at the top of the pyramid. I have sold $200 worth. Intending to transfer the money to another chain in order to try and purchase an NFT or two when it gets released tomorrow. Since I don't tell anyone when they should sell, might as well say when I do. :manny:

And of course these damn bridges giving me problems. One tried screwing me for less money and the other taking long as hell. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im-waiting-aki-and-paw-paw.gif

I'm still waiting too...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He pulled this same thing in the Shiba thread after it fell hard from the first run, then like a month later it skyrocketed again lol. Crypto plummeted so he’s back at it.

Exactly. He the type to bump an old thread on some know it all shyt. Just like a true fakkit.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim isn’t a hustler….he’s a bum in the hood who gets off on being a DNC/Bron dikkrider who now has taken on crypto criticizer to his bloviating essay writing schtick. Don’t forget this cornball used to call himself THE DANKSTER and switched to this whole I’m Rhakim educated negro from Inglewood role somewhere along the way. He’s nowhere to be found when crypto is up, just like he was nowhere to be found when KD won the gold medal by himself (claimed he was at dinner with his wife) although the was writing anti KD essays when USA struggled in the Olympics preseason. Just like he’s nowhere to be found when BLM gets exposed unless he can bump an old thread when Candace owens gets exposed. Over the years you can see his methods clearly. Straight know it all after the fact cornball shyt.

He claims I never told anyone to sell high when I was in the AMC thread begging nikkas to sell high. I was in the Shiba thread saying the same shyt. I wasn’t in the Saitama game as long as the others but it’s all relative. This breh isn’t even into investing and he wants to pop shyt. fukk outta here. I’ve been in discords with Coli nikkas chopping it up about all this shyt. Whereas this guy sticks to being a contrarian nuisance around here. HL nikkas are the only ones who fell for it. He’s the forum version of a practice hero🤣 nikkas who played sports for real know what I’m talking about