Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lilly finance being available on Uniswap tomorrow, it might do a quick run up the first few days...10X, 20X..(even higher)
I wonder if I could get away with taking some of the Saitama profits and putting it on there for the first week

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lilly was intriguing bc i expected 300k Saitama stans to help pump it...but on twitter, i see saitama holders shytting on Lilly now :dead:

Facts, I thought the Saitama community was going to push it up, but they're crapping on it because they actually wanted to launch and are tired of the delays:dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bruh lol.

So I keep hearing about Jacy on here and on the saita reddit. What ya'lls take on it?
I have some and I think a few others do as well. I try to follow their socials here and there. The 9% tax seems high but I plan on holding it long as I can and hopefully hit six figures if not over 50k with it. Their team is doxxed too I believe. Haven't heard any major promises from them like this coin. 2% reflections also good especially with not too many holders. They interested in making a museum, swap, nfts, gaming, and all the usual crypto stuff. Hopefully the Asian kid running it doesn't come out with promises of major investors, exchange listings everywhere, and revolutionizing the crypto and non crypto world. Its got some promise but still early to tell, lets see. TA doesn't look too bad but everything a mess across the board so I wouldn't be able to tell correctly.