Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Some guy on twitter commented how he couldn't pull his coins out of saitamask. They done trapped everyone's coins in there with no way of getting out, smh. Also hearing something about liquidity lock ending in May. Not sure what that could lead to but something to be weary of.

Yeah Im chalkin this shyt up. Shouldn’t transferred to my wallet where now gas fees holdin my shyt hostage :dead:

When they said u had to enter your wallet key to login to saitamask I was like :gucci:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Definitely not looking good but Ima keep a close eye on things and not react just yet. Of course I know everyone situation not the same and would be good for all of us to be eating well. I likely won't dump all my coins anyways and leave some in just in case but not likely to sell any for the time being. Feel like it could always have another run even if it comes back down the next day or so. I'll have to proceed with caution and hope it doesn't get to the point where I say fukk it, I'm all out.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Went from Saitama going to make him a millionaire to it being his worst play, this weirdo is at it again with the heel turns. The same clown that negged and blocked me for this post.

I'm still holding my Saitama but I really wouldn't be surprised if Saitama devs don't deliver any of their promises.

A friend of a friend is one of the creators of a relatively popular shyt coin that made them a lot of money and even broke me off some bread for some advertising. A lot of "developers" create a coin with no intention of ever "developing" anything. They just hype it up as much as possible, hoping they get lucky and it gains traction so they can eat with no real work put in. Sometimes if it really blows up they will take that money and actually try to turn it into a legit coin, but 99% of the time they eventually just let it lose hype and slowly fade to oblivion.

I think most in here kind of knew that already and wanted to make some money off the hype, but CMC and those hating Shiba bums really killed the momentum early so I see it going downhill from here and being abandoned. Hope I'm wrong but I'm prepared to take the L:yeshrug:

Meanwhile, I actually made money off Saitama since November by buying big dips, taking some profits when I could and putting it into other coins instead of just delusional shilling. People like you make me money. Even if this is a rug pull I still made profit because that $6k you lost went into my pockets:blessed::umad:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Went from Saitama going to make him a millionaire to it being his worst play, this weirdo is at it again with the heel turns. The same clown that negged and blocked me for this post.

Meanwhile, I actually made money off Saitama since November by buying big dips, taking some profits when I could and putting it into other coins instead of just delusional shilling. People like you make me money. Even if this is a rug pull I still made profit because that $6k you lost went into my pockets:blessed::umad:

Wait, Who blocked and negged u,

@ “I really mean it”?

Daps
Definitely not looking good but Ima keep a close eye on things and not react just yet. Of course I know everyone situation not the same and would be good for all of us to be eating well. I likely won't dump all my coins anyways and leave some in just in case but not likely to sell any for the time being. Feel like it could always have another run even if it comes back down the next day or so. I'll have to proceed with caution and hope it doesn't get to the point where I say fukk it, I'm all out.

I think it’s still gon pump when Bitcoin runs back up. It’s easy to forget that damn near everything is still down from Nov. still a lot of holders and a lot of movement.

Last edited: