Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

Daps
I'm giving them to the Dubai expo to right the ship:martin:

Just saw they at %56.31 burned and 13T yesterday:martin: i wanna see some fukking results already
It’s a long hold. Saitama will be fine. Are we forgetting how terribly Shib performed after Shibaswap was released? People thought it was a rug pull. We know how that story was eventually written. Saitama will succeed in spite of Russ’s buffoonery. Just put it to the side and forget about it. If you have the bread, invest in other tokens; or, just sit and wait it out.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s a long hold. Saitama will be fine. Are we forgetting how terrible Shib performed after Shibaswap was released? People thought it was a rug pull. We know how that story was eventually written. Saitama will succeed in spite of Russ’s buffoonery. Just put it to the side and forget about it. If you have the bread, invest in other tokens; or, just sit and wait it out.

I remember muthafukkas was throwing DIRT on shib every chance they got man...:mjlol: that was a wild ride... muthafukkas on here was like shibaswap doesnt exist... i was like:gucci: everytime before it came out...

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
It’s a long hold. Saitama will be fine. Are we forgetting how terribly Shib performed after Shibaswap was released? People thought it was a rug pull. We know how that story was eventually written. Saitama will succeed in spite of Russ’s buffoonery. Just put it to the side and forget about it. If you have the bread, invest in other tokens; or, just sit and wait it out.

Wait you tellin me Shib had similar shyt to allll the false promises Saitama has produced? Vegas, No major exchanges, John Salley, Russ announcement tweetin ass, Henok's teeth, Russ's Lambo, Henok's private jet photoshoot, Jake askin us for money for tequila shots, etc.?

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Shib also got listed on coinbase, that was a big deal. Everyone was able to ride the whales wave until they dumped again.

Shib is listed on Coinbase and Gemini. So until those major listings come

Yeah comparing Shib to "Cut Corner Records" aka Saitama is a slap in shibs face :dead:

maxresdefault.jpg