Saint Row Franchise likely done after Reboot bombs

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
their only indication of thinking this was gonna b a success was part 3 being the most selling of the franchise, so they thought thats what people wanted....ignoring that people bought part 3 based off how dope part 2 was and they took a left turn in the game direction for part 3 :snoop:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their only indication of thinking this was gonna b a success was part 3 being the most selling of the franchise, so they thought thats what people wanted....ignoring that people bought part 3 based off how dope part 2 was and they took a left turn in the game direction for part 3 :snoop:
This right here and by some of the responses on other threads you got people on here who thought that was the peak of the franchise, that goofy shyt :francis:

It’s so lame after this reboot dropped I’ve seen people asking where is the dildo weapon at:hhh:

Fukkin goofs this franchise went hard with the cac college humor and nikkas ate that shyt up ehh disgusting :hhh:

But I’m not surprised most of them love Borderlands :scust:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, they fukked up the reboot. I remember play SR1 back in 06 and thinking this shyt is amazing. It made me want to get a 360 at the time. After 2 that shyt went downhill. I just want a SR2 remaster and they can put the franchise out of its misery.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I know a lot of people hated the one where you had superpowers but I actually had a ton of fun with that game. They should’ve started a new IP with that gameplay and make it a mature, over the top satirical superhero game
The Boys :ohhh: The Video Game?:ehh: Whipping superheroes asses as Billy The Butcher I would be down with

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Didnt they kill vogel at the end of SR2 and made you assume the saints owned stillwater?

I would have changed that ending, make them raid the gang and imprison them, effectively taking out the saints and make SR3 centered around you first breaking out of prison and then trying to rebuild the saints while at the same time, waging war against Ultor on some real contra shyt.

You could do so much with that and you could even get Narco connections which could tease future projects in a tropical setting like Florida, could you imagine a SR2 type game in a setting like Miami with all the 80s infused extra shyt and with a game like Saints Row you can go over the top scarface level.

What couldve been.:francis:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Saints Row twitter account rn

ipa1FTml.png

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
didnt play it
but that over the top superhero one was fun
I was suprised because I had no expectations, and playing with all the superhero features was fun... ngl

I would say dont abandon it, just retool and make it multi universe and just keep making it more and more over the top

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Riding around in the septic tank truck spraying shyt on everyone >>>

Their car customization shytted on GTA back then too..I kept a fly ass whip with a pearl in it