saddest video: black mother cries her eyes out after finding her daughter pregnant at 16

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Putting loved ones pain on the innanets for the clout demon. :blessed:

Thank you Lord Cloutinus for this daily bread, let us stray from whatever righteous path that was destined for us. In your name we clout farm, The Algorithm, The Engagement, & The Notification. Ahhhh (iPhone alert sound) men. :blessed:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Mama should have looked her goofy daughter in the eyes and told her fun’s over:ufdup:. I would tell her, this is your and that nasty ass lil boys baby and the only time I will babysit is if you’re at school or work, any other time you will have it. Also tell her you’re not going to be able to go away for college now:umad: your ass will either be here working and going online or go to a college in this town and you will have to be fit into my schedule for babysitting . I would never turn my back on my kid but I would hit them constantly with the :scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why are you posting this shyt? :why: you think people wanna see people crying and shyt? fukk is wrong with you?

She's a 16 year old child who has clearly demonstrated her decision making skills are poor based on getting pregnant so why wouldn't she do something like this too...

Some people in the responses think those are tears of joy. Really shows how culturally and emotionally bankrupt a segment of the population is. They think this is like other viral vides of people learning they'll be grandparents, not understanding those vids feature grown adults who are pregnant. Not children who are pregnant.

Her life is over, and the soon-to-be grandma's life is over. She now has to pay for and raise two children, burning whatever money she has saved.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
She's a 16 year old child who has clearly demonstrated her decision making skills are poor based on getting pregnant so why wouldn't she do something like this too...

Some people in the responses think those are tears of joy. Really shows how culturally and emotionally bankrupt a segment of the population is. They think this is like other viral vides of people learning they'll be grandparents, not understanding those vids feature grown adults who are pregnant. Not children who are pregnant.

Her life is over, and the soon-to-be grandma's life is over. She now has to pay for and raise two children, burning whatever money she has saved.
nah jit gon get a job

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nah jit gon get a job
Sure a part time retail or fast food one. I'm assuming the mom isn't gonna let her drop out of high school.

People think this shyt a game but they are not playing about this anymore. Multiple states where large segments of the black population live have largely cut welfare benefits for mothers and children. Depending on where this girl is from she could easily find herself with little help from the state.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas