Sacramento Street History chronicled on IG...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If you are ever in tune with Sacramentans you'll hear someone try to shyt on Oak Park but I want to leave no confusion, that is the single most reputable hood in Sac history. I've known alot of people from over there, both my parents are from there, I have a sister who lives there now. More than any one set OPB put Sacramento on the map...

Sacramento has always also been more of a hustler's city than a killing field, its not got the historical murder counts of Oakland or Compton or Stockton or San Bernardino or Richmond, so on and so forth. Alot of dudes have been about money for a long, long time. I've personally trafficked outta Sac years back, I know Sac nikkas who have supplied drugs to people in GA, Alabama, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, and Baltimore. Money was always motion in Sacramento!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
When I move back out here we doing a documentary for sure. I know too many people and there's extensive coverage of street history in Oakland and LA, it's time to put some real money into Sacramento street history...

So being here often over the last 3 months has cleared up not only some disputes that you'll see on Sacramento video pages and Sac Reddit pages, but also people like my brother who told me a few years back, "only Crips out here are us (Gardens) and Highlands"....

I'm a Northsider, I can state as fact, here at the beginning of 2024, all the North Area Crips still around. Westgate, Northgate, Plaza Rats, Nogales, and Highlands. All these hoods still actively Crippin...

In the South, Freeport, Cuny Hustlers, Valley Hi GC, Flat Doggs, Loops, Gardens still Crippin...

I don't believe there's any Crips left on The East @LezJepzin, correct me if I'm wrong but everything out there red ragging...

Creek Mob also still around...

The multiple alliances and clicks over the last 15-ish years has helped change the historical landscape in the city. The independent hoods like The G and Creek Mob been around for generations and still thugging it, and even a spin off set of G Parkway like Guttah Gass been around awhile now. And hoods clicked up basically on loyalties to either G Parkway, or Oak Park, it's basically the Sac equivalent of 83 and RSC in LA, and hoods choosing up loyalties to one of those two...

So the misconception that there's no Crips in Sac isn't true, it's that 1, most Crip neighborhoods in Sac are small areas, only a few blocks, they don't have a lot of turf whereas there's a lot of Blood gangs with huge turf. And 2, traditional Crippin is masked by the modern politics influenced by Starz vs The P...

I never really knew a ton of Crip history in Sacramento, but one thing I learned recently is that apparently Nogales was the second Crip set in Sacramento. I knew they were around in the 80s, I knew they the OG Northside Crips, but they were arguably here before DPHB...

South Sac used to have mad Crip hoods in the 80s and 90s, alot of them do seem to be gone. There was a time that there were more Crips than Bloods in Sac------>Garden Blocc used to have a lot of real estate that MVB now has; G Parkway was a Crip hood; Elder Creek was a Crip hood; Strawberry Manor was originally Crips. Some of the older Blood gangs were small, on the East it was just Lincoln Village for a minute. Valley Hi Piru was mad outnumbered by Valley Hi GC until literally like the early 2010s. I would say the transition from Sacramento being mostly Crips to mostly Bloods, wasn't an instant thing, and took place from the late 90s into the early 10s, maybe a 15-year stretch. That's when a bunch of these older Crip gangs started either getting pushed around or dissolving into more influential hoods (like G Mobb, GBC, etc)...

There's a number of smaller Damu gangs that faded out, but some still around too, NSP, CVCB, CVB, Detroit, Project Bloods still active as of 2024. Same story as a bunch of Crips, Sac has some big heavyweight hoods that a bunch of smaller Blood sets either dissolved into or were overshadowed with the click lines formed by Oak Park/Starz...

I plan on having a residence back out here in the next couple years, I'm doing that documentary!

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
damn, how I miss this thread?

Freeport Manor tappin in

Grew up around Freeport through the 90s and 00s

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
damn, how I miss this thread?

Freeport Manor tappin in

Grew up around Freeport through the 90s and 00s

You got locked up or something fam, you ain't been around in a minute. Good to see you alive and well!

What 14 hood is closest to Freeport, is it E-Flats? If I remember correctly you were Norte but I don't know what hood is over there near the Crips. Yall always been on good terms with the Crips over there?

I ain't never heard FPC cats being roped into the click banging Starz, Gunz all that. It's still hoods in the city that keep it no kutts, I know Flat Doggs are straight up Crips, no extras. Alota the Enes sections seem like they jumped on that click wave too...

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You got locked up or something fam, you ain't been around in a minute. Good to see you alive and well!

What 14 hood is closest to Freeport, is it E-Flats? If I remember correctly you were Norte but I don't know what hood is over there near the Crips. Yall always been on good terms with the Crips over there?

I ain't never heard FPC cats being roped into the click banging Starz, Gunz all that. It's still hoods in the city that keep it no kutts, I know Flat Doggs are straight up Crips, no extras. Alota the Enes sections seem like they jumped on that click wave too...
nah, I aint been locked up. just had some shyt goin on.

Its been a min since I was staying out on freeport, but outside of the nikkas that was pushing it lowkey before the raid, and some lil kids claiming it further up near land park. The only closest established hood would prolly be franklonz or MVN. I can't speak on esparto since I aint ever met anyone from out that way off the top of my head. As far as the neighborhood, there aint been no issue cus we more or less grew up around each other. Freeport Manor is a small ass place so almost everyone know everyone, at least south of argonaut.

I aint finna jump into the crip politics since that aint my lane. There was a lil movement tho with the homies, but that wasn't anything long lasting.

I ain't tryina say too much, cus like I said, Freeport is a small ass neighborhood.