Sacramento Music Thread...

Daps
Latenite/Steez (Meadowview x Del Paso Heights)

Taz (Del Paso Heights)

Bris doing well for himself right now...

This nikka hot in the city...

He sound retarted in this interview but he ain't ass...

Outta all these niccas minus tha very first video I ain't listen 2 it, bris tha only iight one & even his shyt weak. Ain't nobody in sac gone be able to fw Mozzy. That nicca realli king of sac.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Outta all these niccas minus tha very first video I ain't listen 2 it, bris tha only iight one & even his shyt weak. Ain't nobody in sac gone be able to fw Mozzy. That nicca realli king of sac.

I don't disagree on the talent level, I think Bris is one of the more gifted rappers in the city. He has a stage presence and a certain level of performance swag that intensifies his lyricism, he isn't a pure spitter, but he isn't trash, either...

The rest of our rappers, most of them anyway, are average, so I don't disagree with you. I'm really tired of this "Sac drill" shyt, alota these nikkas sound the same...

Mozzy is the most lyrically gifted rapper to come out of the city...

Daps
I don't disagree on the talent level, I think Bris is one of the more gifted rappers in the city. He has a stage presence and a certain level of performance swag that intensifies his lyricism, he isn't a pure spitter, but he isn't trash, either...

The rest of our rappers, most of them anyway, are average, so I don't disagree with you. I'm really tired of this "Sac drill" shyt, alota these nikkas sound the same...

Mozzy is the most lyrically gifted rapper to come out of the city...

I can respect that viewpoint. Alotta niccas feel like they gotta beef to get on, or do some gay shyt. If Bris keep going hard it ain't no telling where it could take him tho.

I ain't gone lie 2 you, outta all of northern cali, I say mozzy 1st, then philthy. From this younger generation. & I lost alotta respect for mozzy after philthy exposed him.

Daps
Sac rap is all about the politics so with that said, who won this lil exchange???

The P?

Or
The G?

Somebody inna comments said

Lisk went to Jail for rape when he was 14. The files are sealed because both he and the victim were minors at the time that it happened. Lisk is in prison for 25toLife due to the 3 strikes law in California. (he beat an attempted murder case when his victim Tasha recanted her statement snitching on him) His 3 strikes all came from gun possession charges. 100Shotz has a dozen bodies and Lisk only caught 1 body. Everybody named in this song isn’t a snitch. Lisk neglected to mention that he is on Paperwork telling the Sacramento Police Department that he was carrying a gun out of fear that Oak Park Bloods were trying to kill him and his mother in retaliation. #AllFacts

@murksiderock

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This nikka on fire:

This joint really buzzing:

I been telling cats, with the work he putting in and his profile rising, he's Sacramento's version of DaBaby right now. I saw DaBaby's build up and rise in Charlotte, this is similar feeling...

I do wanna see him chill with the gangbanging on wax and make some different kinda records, but he got the key right now...