RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I PRAYYYYYYYYY PRIMO PLAY THIS!!!!

This what I’m saying! Preem can go into so many different bags!

Devin
Cee-Lo
Buckshot Lefonque
The Aguilera joints(“Back In The Day” in particular)
And tons more...

Homie just posted a joint he did with Heather fukkin Hunter LOL! Plus, she’s been in ALL of these Hip-Hop IG Lives, including his.

I’m sure most fans don’t know about their collab, either, so if she shows up again, he’s got an easy ‘Holy shyt’ moment.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fukk outta here...the amount of cacs that became wu tang fans over nigtt in the 90's has always been disgusting as fukk.....

No, you fukk outta here. Don't give a fukk how many cacs are Wu fans and when they became Wu fans, RZA is respected and has huge fans from every race, creed, color and crevice of the Earth. Get outta here with that corny ass "oohhhh the cacs gonna be rooting for the RZA" bullshyt, my nikka.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No, you fukk outta here. Don't give a fukk how many cacs are Wu fans and when they became Wu fans, RZA is respected and has huge fans from every race, creed, color and crevice of the Earth. Get outta here with that corny ass "oohhhh the cacs gonna be rooting for the RZA" bullshyt, my nikka.
U must be a fan of the Bobby Digital album....:russ:....I still remember when all the cacs hyped the fukked out of that album on SOHH....that shyt is trash.....there was a classic thread on that shyt....get off your period bruh....:mjlol:.....

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
U must be a fan of the Bobby Digital album....:russ:....I still remember when all the cacs hyped the fukked out of that album on SOHH....that shyt is trash.....there was a classic thread on that shyt....get off your period bruh....:mjlol:.....

Breh, sit ya corny ass down.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Premo list. This list was WAY harder to make. Lol
@Billy Ocean @hex
@xiceman191 @Jigganaut @Piff Perkins

So Ghetto

Just To Get A Rep

Full Clip

You Know My Steez

Moment Of Truth

Mass Appeal

Memory Lane

Crooklyn Dodgers 95

Come Clean

Livin Proof

Rhyme No More/A Million and One Questions

Memory Lane

10 Crack Commandments

DWYCK

Represent

D Evils

I Gave You Power

Kick In The Door

Unbelievable

NY State Of Mind

Bro, Preem might win just off the strength of how many classic joints he's done for GOAT level MCs. shyt crazy.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You the clown getting emotional as always....thats your problem...

You the cac that played himself coming in here talking about "ooh the cacs gonna be rooting for RZA". shyt dumb and played out. Do better, goofy nikka.