RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Primo is the most prolific producer in hip hop history. And has way too many classic hip hop hits. Hell, he even REDEFINED the New York sound back in the 90's. But RZA when he was in his PRIME was a certified GENIUS. RZA have to be in that mindset of when he was in his prime to even win this. I mean have All I Need and Triumph as the last Hail Mary. But it is definitely an uphill battle for him. My only fear is that RZA is known to go unorthodox and play some bullshyt that has no business to be played. He better have Dennis Coles do his playlist for him!

He’ll fukk around and play something like “NYC Everything”(which I love), and lose his momentum lol

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Preem should win this clear unless Rob can tag in True Master lol, cuz aside from a few random joints, I can’t think of any post-Birth Of A Prince bangers from him. His 90’s bag is flawless, but I don’t think it’ll be enough.

If it's just 20 joints his 90s joints are MOOOOORE than enough. He just has to pick the right joints.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think this is a dope RZA list.

Protect Ya Neck

Wu Tang clan ain’t nothin to fukk wit

METHOD MAN

Da Mystery of Chessboxin

Can It Be All So Simple

Bring Da Pain

Ice Cream

Verbal Intercourse

All I Need

Criminology

Glaciers of Ice

Incarcerated Scarface’s

It’s Yourz

Motherless Child

Daytona 500

Winter Warz

All That I Got Is You

Brooklyn Zoo

Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Triumph

CREAM
This is it right here. I would take off All That I Got Is You and I don’t think RZA did Brooklyn Zoo.
He should play shyt off Supreme Clientele since he had a major hand in that.