RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Another ill thing about these battles is that it puts some people on to producers they've never really checked out before. You know RZA and Preemo earned new fans on Saturday night. There's no way you hear a beat like Preemo's BOOM and not become a DJ Premier fan after that.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Us mid-late 70's babies is really the last great hip hop generation because these New Jacks don't know shyt about hip hop, these past few days showed how much these kids don't know shyt. Don't read credits, don't know who produced what. The disrespect of the abbot. It was real sad we are in our early to mid 40's and we still have to carry the torch.

Y'all New Jacks will not get the torch because hip hop would die:mjlol:

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Real Hip Hop White Boys idolise Primo and see RZA as his number one nemesis. Sad fukks :mjlol:

That clown is a Wack producer anyway - ALC already got that spot locked on the GOAT list.
:dahell:

How could you be a hip hop fan and not fukk with Statik?

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Another ill thing about these battles is that it puts some people on to producers they've never really checked out before. You know RZA and Preemo earned new fans on Saturday night. There's no way you hear a beat like Preemo's BOOM and not become a DJ Premier fan after that.
Even though I chose Incarcerated Scarface’s over BOOM I still thought it was dope for Premier to play that song, a lot of people sleep on Royce and don’t realize he’s been killing shyt for a long time

Jards

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

How could you be a hip hop fan and not fukk with Statik?
Cause he's trash :dahell:

Look at the exhibition of greatness we just witnessed on Saturday. I haven't heard one beat from that guy that I'd like to revist next year let alone in 25.

Don't fukk with his music and usually I would keep it moving but I seen him talking slick in comments on Saturday so fukk him lol

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching the battle :banderas:

This battle kinda rekindled my love for that era. The majority of the things I listen to came out in the past 10 years. It’s really dope that came together to do this. Extended this playlist on Apple Music to include the gems that they did not include.

Last edited: