RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

My sentiments EXACTLY. nikkas was in here acting like Preemo was going up against some scrub unknown from soundcloud.

I'll be honest before this battle I wasn't really familiar with alot of RZA shyt so it was a good history lesson for me. I can see why you were so passionate about dude getting his respect after this battle.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Shut the fukk up....even you had your doubts clown....giving yourself an out....:mjlol:...

I thought Preem gon win because dudes gonna factor in that he has more joints with Biggie, Jay and Nas. I never strayed from that, dumb nikka. I also said from jump that nikkas is wilding for acting like RZA couldn't win and saying this gonna be a Preem blowout, dumb nikka. Meanwhile you said from jump that only cacs fukk with RZA and Wu-tang and Wu fans were gonna cry when he lost this battle, dumb nikka. Your fat ass really embarrassed yourself in here :russ:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I thought Preem gon win because dudes gonna factor in that he has more joints with Biggie, Jay and Nas. I never strayed from that, dumb nikka. I also said from jump that nikkas is wilding for acting like RZA couldn't win and this gonna be a Preem blowout, dumb nikka. Meanwhile you said from jump that only cacs fukk with RZA and Wu-tang and Wu fans were gonna cry when he lost this battle, dumb nikka. Your fat ass really embarrassed yourself in here :russ:
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'll be honest before this battle I wasn't really familiar with alot of RZA shyt so it was a good history lesson for me. I can see why you were so passionate about dude getting his respect after this battle.

Respect. I was so passionate about RZA getting his respect because I remember the 90s VIVIDLY. RZA was THEE most notable Eastcoast producer for probably 4 years straight. He dropped nothing but classic album after classic album filled with unimitable, classic beats. I literally was shaking my head at all the dudes on this site who are supposed to be Hip Hop heads treating the nikka like he was some D-level beatmaker.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Respect. I was so passionate about RZA getting his respect because I remember the 90s VIVIDLY. RZA was THEE most notable Eastcoast producer for probably 4 years straight. He dropped nothing but classic album after classic album filled with unimitable, classic beats. I literally was shaking my head at all the dudes on this site who are supposed to be Hip Hop heads treating the nikka like he was some D-level beatmaker.
shyt I was born in 90 and lived in a house with parents that HATED hip-hop so I couldn't really partake in this shyt when it was at its peak so alot of my shyt is alot of trying to catch up to all this shyt and Premier was the first dude I really clicked with on a production tip so I always stuck with him.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
shyt I was born in 90 and lived in a house with parents that HATED hip-hop so I couldn't really partake in this shyt when it was at its peak so alot of my shyt is alot of trying to catch up to all this shyt and Premier was the first dude I really clicked with on a production tip so I always stuck with him.

At least you caught up on Hip Hop music. And Preem is a Top 3 or 4 producer ever in the culture so I'm not surprised you or anybody being so attached to him. He's fukking incredible. You should check out the Wu catalog from 93 thru 97. Nothing but gems.

Jards

All Star
Daps

My sentiments EXACTLY. nikkas was in here acting like Preemo was going up against some scrub unknown from soundcloud.

Not surprised as he's said multiple times Wu is his favourite group and I saw him saying what he said in his tweet in the comments at the end of the live on Saturday.

Charlamagne is a Wu stan - he's said as much in some of his Breakfast Club interviews. He was riding hard for RZA last week before the battle:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We was tryna tell y’all nikkas not to count RZA out. @Billy Ocean especially. RZA had an uphill battle but u can’t count nikkas out because all RZA had to do was be strategic which he was for the most part. And on top of that. He showed his DJ chops as well in the battle. Which we ALSO told nikkas not to sleep on. :salute: @Billy Ocean for tryna tell nikkas. Lol

Jards

All Star
Daps
Jus having fun with it, it aint that serious. It was a close ass match but I edged it to Preme. In realiy we all won. They are two of the greatest to ever do it...
Lol I'm saying by your points breakdown, RZA won because twice you had him take two rounds in a row but only gave him a point :usure:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We was tryna tell y’all nikkas not to count RZA out. @Billy Ocean especially. RZA had an uphill battle but u can’t count nikkas out because all RZA had to do was be strategic which he was for the most part. And on top of that. He showed his DJ chops as well in the battle. Which we ALSO told nikkas not to sleep on. :salute: @Billy Ocean for tryna tell nikkas. Lol

Respect, Spliz :salute: