Ryan Garcia's biggest fan: "Well he didn't say N*gger to me!!"

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nah he’s most likely from the tether class
Nope, he says that he is black American.

Just face facts, còöns are everywhere in the world. I know Naija còöns, Jamaican coconuts and Black British Bountys. It's best to call them out.

Look at Deion Sander's son caping.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You can see the c00n in his eyes.. :picard:

a13e7eb2d5e3091efd1838eba4927b7d.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone notice how a lot of black people who are in those heavily white male markets (MMA/boxing, streaming, gaming, gambling, etc) all eventually start sounding like white people with that "free speech means you can say whatever you want, getting offended is wack, being woke is bad" shyt? And the butt of this joke is always black people. It's just a way for whites to say racist shyt and not have consequences, while building a big enough media bubble to prevent themselves from ever facing consequences. And the black people just shuck and jive to get along with this shyt.
100%

I've noticed that anyone who speaks out over anything offensive is immediately shamed and given a label, "you woke, liberal, lefty, its just a word, cancel culture, etc etc etc"

They want you to sit there and take one racial slur after another without anyone in the room flinching.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Of course, because you're a shifty, tap dancing SAMBO as well. :sas2:

Its always the so called "pro black" Internet Ass Muhfukkas that talk like white supremacists. Ryan woulda brought your ass up like the other dude to give your best Uncle Ruckus impression.