Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cuzz legit got on her timeline and said they should have babies. No one came to her aid or batted an eye.

I have never seen people defend a fighter like how they've defended him.
Guy got something against women too. Went after kambosos wife Caleb plant wife etc

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
Remember when AB said he will beat a MexiCAN and how mad they got when he wasn't even being racist as he mentioned other nationalities that he can beat...this shyt get's my blood boiling.
When you are right, you are RIGHT. I remember that happening live in real time. Was just a silly playing on AB saying he was the "Can-man". People were upset, they even fined him for that IIRC. Now you got this clown shyt popping dirty, over weight, reckless, racist shyt and everybody is as quiet as a church mouse.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the most despairing part of this situation is Ryan nor his family have any amount of clout for Black fighters, YouTubers, and commentators to cape for him.

this is all voluntary
Its called being a Uncle Tom. Ton of them on youtube and in society really...dudes these days dress and talk white....thats something you should expect from Indians and Asians but these dudes who look like the Lavar Ball kids..curly tops and shyt? Nah...they want to live and act white.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps
When you are right, you are RIGHT. I remember that happening live in real time. Was just a silly playing on AB saying he was the "Can-man". People were upset, they even fined him for that IIRC. Now you got this clown shyt popping dirty, over weight, reckless, racist shyt and everybody is as quiet as a church mouse.
This dirty mf telling clarissa who is sexual assault survivor that her father raped her. And fans still on his dikk. Don't eeeeeeeever take boxing fans seriously there are so many scumbags.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuzz legit got on her timeline and said they should have babies. No one came to her aid or batted an eye.

We need to reform EVERYTHING in the black race.

weak men, begets a weak people.

if black women seeing their men act so feckless in the face of white supremacy.

What do you think will happen?

These negroes are disgusting and will get no more attention or support from me.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

It’s a shame that dudes would take up for Ryan and not for Clarissa in the way she got thoroughly disrespected by him. These dudes are horribly twisted.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm surprised Ryan Garcia hasnt been banned from X/Twitter. The response from black boxers toward Ryan Garcia has really hurt my feelings.
Really? The first thing the current owner did was unban the hard 'R'.

But finding out a whole bunch of black boxers and content creators don't see anything wrong with what he said is disappointing.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Notice all the Whites and Hispanics: since this racist N..... tirade either don't acknowledge the situation or make light of saying that Ryan is a "good kid", "he's not well", "he needs help", "drugs" and other bullshyt. I'm not surprised the Mexicans are on code with this whole thing, I wish the brothers took a page from them cause right now you got all these AA boxers making light of the situation, them behaving this way will give others in boxing the juice to do what Ryan did because they know that there will be no backlash from the fans, boxers and etc. Remember when AB said he will beat a MexiCAN and how mad they got when he wasn't even being racist as he mentioned other nationalities that he can beat...this shyt get's my blood boiling.

It's unfortunate that alot of Black people don't realize we are at war with other races on this Earth

0 sense of urgency, and comfortable being 2nd class citizens

The axe murderer

Daps
Don't even agree with on several things but at least he ain't bytching out