Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dev wins NO fans with this BS. He should have just asked for that rematch and get his back in blood the way Cotto did with Margarito but instead he immediately said he wasn’t interested in a rematch. :francis:
I don't agree. Why should/would he rematch someone that not only blew weight intentionally, but was roided up on top of it? That's some serious shyt & downplaying that would be ridiculous. If he never fights him again I wouldn't blame him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If that L gets overturned that’s even a BIGGER L for Devin :russ:

If y’all think ppl shytted on him before for being an email champ, petitioning for vacant belts, having NO power whatsoever, trying so hard to be Tank, not being in the Undisputed boxing game because he couldn’t be on the cover (:pachaha:) then he’s about to get COOKED and hated even MORE for him and his daddy crying to the NYSAC to overturn that ass whoopin :mjlol:

Sealing his own fate with this silly stuff. We all saw him get his ass beat - you can’t just erase that form the internet :heh:

What a circus 🤡

You enjoy being a huge fakkit breh???

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You would've thought crashing out online over a suspected cheat would've calmed down after old boy was confirmed as a cheat, but instead breh is quadrupling down. fukking amazing. :dead:
It's insane the level of hate Haney gets. You are entitled to not like a boxer, even now I won't hold you if you don't like Haney, but to shyt on him for losing a fight the other guy CHEATED multiple ways to win is the absolute worse hill to die on. Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter what sport it is if you are caught cheating you gonna get clapped up for it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If it wasn't clear that this whole debacle is ultimately about the hate that the boxing community has for Haney, just look at the comments on all the social media platforms in the last hour. Somehow the topic of discussion is still about Haney. This shyt is unhealthy.

If Usyk went out there and got beat by Fury, and we later found out Fury was on PEDs, I'm willing to bet we wouldn't be seeing anything about "Well, we still remember what Usyk looked like" or "Usyk was still exposed". Somehow this discourse is acceptable for Ryan though :mjpls:

It's official. Ryan cheated. Haney didn't lose. Time to accept it :umad: :

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Bu-bu-but hair follicle. :mjlol:

I thought he was "vindicated"? "Exonerated"? How many times was he "proven innocent"? According to these goofy azz fanboy channels getting posted ad nauseum:mjlol:

You zesty azz OstaRyan Dikk slurpers can go kill yourselves now

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How are you faulting Dev if his opponent was on PEDs and his punch power/resistance & stamina could’ve been greatly amplified
:unimpressed:

I didn’t even like Devin but man he’s getting done dirty online for some bullshyt. The way Devin moved is the way Boxing fans claim that all boxers should move.

bill should’ve just stopped it when Ryan came 3 pounds over

What is kind of odd out of all of this is that Devin has turned into a sympathetic figure in all of this. I called it months ago, The Haneys willingly asked to be apart of the Ryan Garcia circus. He lives off of crazy antics and stunts. This fight got pushed back and canceled at least 3-4 times and the Haneys STILL wanted to go through with it

Devin thought he would have his Mayweather vs Arturo Gatti moment and got blindsided by Ryan. Haneys are used to antics themselves but got outdid by a master troll. It was a lose-lose situation fighting Ryan. And they still went through with it

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree. Why should/would he rematch someone that not only blew weight intentionally, but was roided up on top of it? That's some serious shyt & downplaying that would be ridiculous. If he never fights him again I wouldn't blame him
A few years from now maybe. With iron clad weight and PED clauses.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What is kind of odd out of all of this is that Devin has turned into a sympathetic figure in all of this. I called it months ago, The Haneys willingly asked to be apart of the Ryan Garcia circus. He lives off of crazy antics and stunts. This fight got pushed back and canceled at least 3-4 times and the Haneys STILL wanted to go through with it

Devin thought he would have his Mayweather vs Arturo Gatti moment and got blindsided by Ryan. Haneys are used to antics themselves but got outdid by a master troll. It was a lose-lose situation fighting Ryan. And they still went through with it
because Ryan cheated.. kind of odd you omitted that from your entire post..