Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's silly for Haney to plan his future around attempting to get revenge on Garcia... continue on your career path
Too black..too successful...are you surprised? Did you see the joy when Spence lost? When Wilder Lost? When Andrade lost? It was like a celebration.
Ryan is not much of a boxer but they think the optics of a cheater battering around a p4p fighter for several rounds is a win of some sort. Thats America. MAGA type shyt.
You do know Spence lost to a black man, right?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
No I actually included it in the post if you actually read the post. Ryan lives off of crazy stunts and antics. And the Haneys STILL went through with participating in this circus
Ryan lives off clout and knowing stupid fans will still give him a pass no matter what he does or says.. Let's take you for example.. Won't simply hold Ryan accountable for his actions You're still trying to place blame on Haney, for Ryan disgracing the sport. :mjlol: as if Haney was supposed to already know Ryan was gonna cheat(something he never done or got caught doing in the past

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ryan lives off clout and knowing stupid fans will still give him a pass no matter what he does or says.. Let's take you for example.. Won't simply hold Ryan accountable for his actions You're still trying to place blame on Haney, for Ryan disgracing the sport. :mjlol: as if Haney was supposed to already know Ryan was gonna cheat(something he never done or got caught doing in the past

How is it not holding Ryan accountable when I literally said he's a troll that lives off antics and stunts and not a serious pro fighter? What do you want me to do, call him the devil lol
You know you're getting all riled up because your boy Haney actually fell for a Jake Paul type of fighter and got embarrassed by him

How many chances did Haney have to back out of this circus, and he still took the fight. It's an ultimate L for Haney no other way around it. Truth hurts lol

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Truth be told, Devin would've gotten his ass dropped multiple times even if Ryan didn't dope.

The fight was deservedly ruled a no contest, but everyone now knows that Devin's chin is made of laffy taffy.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
For all the people that betted on this fight for haney to win do you get your Money back now?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How is it not holding Ryan accountable when I literally said he's a troll that lives off antics and stunts and not a serious pro fighter? What do you want me to do, call him the devil lol
You know you're getting all riled up because your boy Haney actually fell for a Jake Paul type of fighter and got embarrassed by him

How many chances did Haney have to back out of this circus, and he still took the fight. It's an ultimate L for Haney no other way around it. Truth hurts lol
You're not holding Ryan accountable because you're still placing blame on Haney for not backing out a fight that he committed to. LOL Now Ryan is a Jake Paul fighter or not a real pro fighter all of a sudden?? :mjlol:That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard today.. more pathetic than dumb really because of how desperate you're trying to diminish Ryan as a fighter now because that would make Dev look even worst except for the fact Ryan is a legit boxer and doesn't compare to Jake Paul in any way whatsoever.. He's a legit fighter that decided he needed to cheat to win..

Now tell us what circus antics did Ryan pull before signing on to fight Haney

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Basically the MAGA mindset lol.
84230701-0-image-a-9_1714414258768.jpg

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Dev wins NO fans with this BS. He should have just asked for that rematch and get his back in blood the way Cotto did with Margarito but instead he immediately said he wasn’t interested in a rematch. :francis:
Your bird brain hoe babble is cancerous. Anything you write is unintelligent you are clearly a mad man , what I learnt in life is a mad man does not accept facts instead folks like you create alternative reality garbage.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your bird brain hoe babble is cancerous. Anything you write is unintelligent you are clearly a mad man , what I learnt in life is a mad man does not accept facts instead folks like you create alternative reality garbage.
Bro, learn how to formulate a sentence. Sheesh. Calling me unintelligent?? :childplease: