Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
😆

In all seriousness, I think he absolutely should face some type of suspension. Or maybe not - Alycia Baumgardner didn’t so :yeshrug:

However, I genuinely do not believe Ryan was on steroids/juicing for this fight. I think the evidence points to that. He’s still responsible for what he puts in his body though.

Btw, if he gets suspended by the NYSAC, he can still fight in Vegas where typically does right? If so, this suspension is pretty much useless. Dude didn’t even wanna fight there in the first place. Doubt he’ll be looking to fight there again anytime soon anyways. :francis:
No he cant fight in Nevada if he's suspended in NY.. The suspension will be honored everywhere.
Alycia actually cleared her name by tracing her substances back to a tainted batch.. Ryan just lied. He was never on any tainted supplement he was just cheating thats why his monkey ass is about to be suspended for 2 years

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No he cant fight in Nevada if he's suspended in NY.. The suspension will be honored everywhere.
Alycia actually cleared her name by tracing her substances back to a tainted batch.. Ryan just lied. He was never on any tainted supplement he was just cheating thats why his monkey ass is about to be suspended for 2 years

Wait, how do you know the verdict before it’s even released? Or you’re just going off of what Haney implied?

What’s crazy is Haney is saying he’s taking a 2 year break - so essentially, he’s getting suspended too huh? :mjlol:

What a clown :skip:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
all this bs the attention not good for the sport like if everything went normal this would be an amazing moment for Ryan but now it's soiled with da steroid talk.

I fukking hate how boxing can't get out of its own way sometimes.

And Dev not coming out this clean either he got his ass whooped on! The only W is he didn't get stopped and Ryan pissed dirty. He looked horrible and that was a real wake up call for him and his daddy.

Wonder if the fight becomes an NC I know in MMA it would have for sure.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wait, how do you know the verdict before it’s even released? Or you’re just going off of what Haney implied?

What’s crazy is Haney is saying he’s taking a 2 year break - so essentially, he’s getting suspended too huh? :mjlol:

What a clown :skip:
who is the clown? the guy taking a break at his own terms or the guy who disgraced himself and the sport about to get his win overturned facing a ban?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
all this bs the attention not good for the sport like if everything went normal this would be an amazing moment for Ryan but now it's soiled with da steroid talk.

And Dev not coming out this clean either he got his ass whooped on! The only W is he didn't get stopped and Ryan pissed dirty. He looked horrible and that was a real wake up call for him and his daddy.

Odd take...Ryan had to be enhanced to whoop his ass. INCREASED reflexes, power, stamina. He needed help. If Lennox Lewis came up dirty after knocking out Tyson, no one would of ever took him serious again.

Last edited:
Daps

How are you faulting Dev if his opponent was on PEDs and his punch power/resistance & stamina could’ve been greatly amplified
:unimpressed:

I didn’t even like Devin but man he’s getting done dirty online for some bullshyt. The way Devin moved is the way Boxing fans claim that all boxers should move.

bill should’ve just stopped it when Ryan came 3 pounds over

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
so @King P shared to me that the fight has officially been overturned as NC

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/741718 - Haney is undefeated again

also shared that the cat that runs boxrec said that NC could get overturned to a DQ win for Haney

there is more regarding ryan's punishment but that will be revealed shortly

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Dev comes out looking great. you basically have to cheat to beat him.. now his L gets overturned..
Odd take...Ryan had to be enhanced to whoop his ass. Invreased reflexes, power, stamina. He needed help. If Lennox Lewis came up dirty after knocking out Tyson, no one would of ever took him serious again.
I already told yall a lot of these nikkas hate Dev cause they jealous of his supportive relationship with his father.you can see clearly see the hate an disdain in their posts

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
so @King P shared to me that the fight has officially been overturned as NC

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/741718 - Haney is undefeated again

also shared that the cat that runs boxrec said that NC could get overturned to a DQ win for Haney

there is more regarding ryan's punishment but that will be revealed shortly
Not surprised by an of that. He came in over 3lbs heavy & was Winter Soldiered up

So really, this was worse than what Bute did

And you

F*ck you too
Daps
Reppin
Htown

Lemme guess, you’re Mexican? :comeon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not surprised by an of that. He came in over 3lbs heavy & was Winter Soldiered up

So really, this was worse than what Bute did
the blowing weight was enough for me bro...bute i think was able to trace that shyt back to a contaminated supplement...something ryan couldnt do

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If that L gets overturned that’s even a BIGGER L for Devin :russ:

If y’all think ppl shytted on him before for being an email champ, petitioning for vacant belts, having NO power whatsoever, trying so hard to be Tank, not being in the Undisputed boxing game because he couldn’t be on the cover (:pachaha:) then he’s about to get COOKED and hated even MORE for him and his daddy crying to the NYSAC to overturn that ass whoopin :mjlol:

Sealing his own fate with this silly stuff. We all saw him get his ass beat - you can’t just erase that form the internet :heh:

What a circus 🤡

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the blowing weight was enough for me bro...bute i think was able to trace that shyt back to a contaminated supplement...something ryan couldnt do
Floyd and Tank blew weight too. Was that not enough for you to overturn their fights as well? :sas1: