Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Maybe Saudi, but the UK BBBOC honors US suspensions and vice versa

the interesting this is Saudi is trying to Expand out of SA. With the BBOC thing IDK if that is true because I believe when they banned Conner Ben (during his investigation) he was fighting in FL to get around it, but then again the "ban"/Suspension context could be different in those cases.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Agent Mulder

Drop another fan made documentary please :lolbron:
😆

In all seriousness, I think he absolutely should face some type of suspension. Or maybe not - Alycia Baumgardner didn’t so :yeshrug:

However, I genuinely do not believe Ryan was on steroids/juicing for this fight. I think the evidence points to that. He’s still responsible for what he puts in his body though.

Btw, if he gets suspended by the NYSAC, he can still fight in Vegas where typically does right? If so, this suspension is pretty much useless. Dude didn’t even wanna fight there in the first place. Doubt he’ll be looking to fight there again anytime soon anyways. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
😆

In all seriousness, I think he absolutely should face some type of suspension. Or maybe not - Alycia Baumgardner didn’t so :yeshrug:

However, I genuinely do not believe Ryan was on steroids/juicing for this fight. I think the evidence points to that. He’s still responsible for what he puts in his body though.

Btw, if he gets suspended by the NYSAC, he can still fight in Vegas where typically does right? If so, this suspension is pretty much useless. Dude didn’t even wanna fight there in the first place. Doubt he’ll be looking to fight there again anytime soon anyways. :francis:

Thats the thing with the USA every state has their own governing body I can see states like NY and Nevada horning the bans of each other but then you have places like Texas and FL which from my observation truly act like their own universe (look at Keyshawn and the weed thing when lotta these boxers smoke weed lol)

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Hilarious how Bill supported Alycia Baumgardner (“you a queen” 😆) when she tested positive (for TWO substances, mind you) but absolutely cannot fathom that Ryan consumed a contaminated substance :stopitslime:

Why would I expect Bill to keep the same energy on the boy who beat his son pillar to post though? :unimpressed:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

Hilarious how Bill supported Alycia Baumgardner (“you a queen” 😆) when she tested positive (for TWO substances, mind you) but absolutely cannot fathom that Ryan consumed a contaminated substance :stopitslime:

Why would I expect Bill to keep the same energy on the boy who beat his son pillar to post though? :unimpressed:

He’s back :dead: