Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The fukkery doesn't stop with this fight
Hopefully Haney career can recover from an illegitimate ass whooping being stuck in all of our minds

Haney got caught with the shots but who knows how much Garcia coming in fresh, strong and durable had to do with him getting those punches off. He might have been even faster/stronger than usual from the steroids and able to perform at a level that caught Haney off guard
I don't think this is going to ruin boxing or anything but Ryan definitely needs to be suspended/banned for a year at minimum and give Haney some kind of financial compensation

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You don't think a guy who already admitted to cheating by planning to blow weight for an advantage cheated?
You misunderstood. Im saying Ryan needed all the help he could get..he cheated. Its no shocker. No wonder he was cocky...betting on himself...not trying to make weight. He did all that because Haney is his biggest rival and he knew he couldn't win.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Of course a Cowboy says this dumb shyt

:mjlol: @ these smart-dumb mfers with their conspiracy theories every time

Most of the time they don’t even bother to reason, like what would be the motivation for the “powers” to screw those two of all people? :why:

Probably doesn’t even understand their theories just throwing out random shyt trying to appear smart

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm also wondering, for all the clauses for a mega boxing match? Isn't weekly testing on there? Isn't it sort of mandatory at this point? When Pac and Floyd fought, I remember he demanded it. I hadn't thought about it at all since, even after Canelo.

Someone is lying or something is up. I didn't have an issue with Ryan betting on himself, but he was geared to the gills, he absolutely should be investigated by the Feds. I have no issues on tennis players, golfers, or boxers placing bets on their positive outcomes. But of you're cheating for those outcomes, a hammer has to come down.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I’ll reserve my judgements until the full details are out. I just can’t automatically jump on a team of former steroids pusher, pimp and a promoter who’s stable is known for PED’s.

:yeshrug:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to stop with the conspiracy theories and defending cheaters in combat sports/life in general.

Ryan is on camera saying he doesn’t know what the drug is, but a minute later saying he should have made weight because that same specific drug keeps your weight down. Also adding to the fact of him already confessing that he missed weight on purpose.

One good thing that resulted from this, is the exposure of the major biases people have. Stop normalizing this behavior.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Tank wilin :dead:

Clareesa was looking nice the other night though:whoo:

No one says it because he would beat them up but Tank is one of the ugliest athletes in recent memory. Damn near the Sam Casell of boxing. Which is crazy cause it’s not like he is taking punches to the face like that…. He’s just ugly.

Tattoos can’t hide that either but that is another conversations.