Ryan Garcia caught using PEDs in the Devin Haney fight and immediately starts Juelzing (Update B sample test positive for Ostarine)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I believe it…

L’s either way for both, but Garcia should rematch immediately or get stripped of the W.

My issue was this is if he popped before and after, why continue the fight? If true, that was more dangerous for Haney and he lost the most out of it.

(Garcia gonna have to give all that money back too:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dude's response was

I don't even know where to get steroids. :hubie:

Typical guilty person response. Imagine confronting your wife saying someone told you they saw your wife kissing another man in the library and her response is "I don't even know where the library is! :krs: "

You sharing that wife. :francis:

It is the new version of :

Canelo saying It was in his steak.

How was I posed to know.

Art Barr

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could’ve swore fights are canceled if the boxers don’t make weight anyways :jbhmm:
This depends on the organisations and the contract. He came in heavy but not heavy enough to cancel the fight, just to be ineligable to win the title. It was a strategic move. Not cutting weight made him fitter and bigger than he would have been.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This depends on the organisations and the contract. He came in heavy but not heavy enough to cancel the fight, just to be ineligable to win the title. It was a strategic move. Not cutting weight made him fitter and bigger than he would have been.

Garcia is an unfocused idiot.

Literally the Mexic00n version of Jake Paul And a former part of the entourage.

Art Barr

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20240523-144045-X.jpg