Ryan Garcia caught using PEDs in the Devin Haney fight and immediately starts Juelzing (Update B sample test positive for Ostarine)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't think the fight would be any different. Haney been rocked by a past prime Linares and was saved by the bell and Ryan got more pop. I think Loma rocked him too and Loma was out weighed by Haney during the fight.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't think the fight would be any different. Haney been rocked by a past prime Linares and was saved by the bell and Ryan got more pop. I think Loma rocked him too and Loma was out weighed by Haney during the fight.
Sure.

Take away the peds and make the same weight cut, the strength goes. Only in boxing would an idiot think to say peds didn't make a difference when a fighter won because of his physical attributes.

You are a good for nothing disgrace.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Sure.

Take away the peds and make the same weight cut, the strength goes. Only in boxing would an idiot think to say peds didn't make a difference when a fighter won because of his physical attributes.

PEDS work in all field of physical competition lol.

Them blows came hard and he was 3 lbs over. That was why the fight was as brutal as it was.

Plus he was eating punches too. Neck muscles are stabilizers for fighting as it can absorb impact from the jaw.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure.

:jbhmm: where did I say PEDs don't make a difference.

Ryan was and still known for his left hook. If they would've fought when they were both was still at 135lber the outcome would still be the same. If they fight again, which would have to be at 147, I don't see Haney winning unless he can becomes a harder puncher at that weight and can get respect.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: where did I say PEDs don't make a difference.

Ryan was and still known for his left hook. If they would've fought when they were both was still at 135lber the outcome would still be the same. If they fight again, which would have to be at 147, I don't see Haney winning unless he can becomes a harder puncher at that weight and can get respect.
Man, fukk off.

If Haney didn't cut to 140lb, he would be better positioned to absorb punches. If Garcia didn't juice and cut to 140lb, his punches won't carry the same impact.

Your bullshyt opinion stems from the wank stains like you trying to act as though he steamrolled Haney. In actuality he lost no less than 6 rounds. What made the difference is the moments he caught Haney which had devastating effect because he is cheat.

Take Garcia's dikk out of mouth and give your head a wobble.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, fukk off.

If Haney didn't cut to 140lb, he would be better positioned to absorb punches. If Garcia didn't juice and cut to 140lb, his punches won't carry the same impact.

Your bullshyt opinion stems from the wank stains like you trying to act as though he steamrolled Haney. In actuality he lost no less than 6 rounds. What made the difference is the moments he caught Haney which had devastating effect because he is cheat.

Take Garcia's dikk out of mouth and give your head a wobble.
:mjlol: you still hurt from that night, huh? If that isn't groupie behavior then I don't know what is

Ryan literally had zero stamina and took rounds off so he could throw combinations in spurts. But Haney's defense isn't there and I pointed that out in The Ring in his previous fights that he is going to be in trouble against a puncher.

I don't stan fighters like you weirdo nikkas do. Getting y'alls blood pressure up because someone said something you don't like about someone that doesn't even know you exist. :smh:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: you still hurt from that night, huh? If that isn't groupie behavior then I don't know what is

Ryan literally had zero stamina and took rounds off so he could throw combinations in spurts. But Haney's defense isn't there and I pointed that out in The Ring in his previous fights that he is going to be in trouble against a puncher.

I don't stan fighters like you weirdo nikkas do. Getting y'alls blood pressure up because someone said something you don't like about someone that doesn't even know you exist. :smh:
What you're doing is stanning 101. You dunce son of a retarded whore.

I gave Garcia his flowers in the immediate aftermath of the fight. When reflecting on the weight cheating and now drug cheating, I can't do that.

Only a stan could look at a fight where the difference maker was a fighter not being able to endure exchanges, and determine that peds and weight cheating didn't decide thing.

You're a dikk riding clown.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The way you racist demons are behaving shows that Mayweather was 100% right to insist on random drug testing.

If Pacquiao went in there and fukked him up, you'd be all to happy to the victory as a means of elevating Pacquiao's legacy and denigrating Mayweather.

You're a bunch of racist dikk heads, happy to see a black man take a loss.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're doing is stanning 101. You dunce son of a retarded whore.

I gave Garcia his flowers in the immediate aftermath of the fight. When reflecting on the weight cheating and now drug cheating, I can't do that.

Only a stan could look at a fight where the difference maker was a fighter not being able to endure exchanges, and determine that peds and weight cheating didn't decide thing.

You're a dikk riding clown.
:dead: nikka, stop. The fact that Garcia was able to land the left at will and Haney didn't make any adjustments was damning. I even mentioned that Haney will not improve skill wise if he sticks with Bill as his trainer in the main fight thread

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:dead: nikka, stop. The fact that Garcia was able to land the left at will and Haney didn't make any adjustments was damning. I even mentioned that Haney will not improve skill wise if he sticks with Bill as his trainer in the main fight thread
Stop calling me a nikka.

I don't get what it is with you people pretending to be black on line so that you can push your racist garbage. Get a life, you freak.

Boxing is a sport where you cannot avoid getting punched. You look at what people see as all time great fights, fighters are trading leather.

When you cheat in a way that gives you a severe physical advantage, you're setting the bar at "flawless defensive performance" for the opposition to win.

You're a fukking idiot.