Ryan Garcia caught using PEDs in the Devin Haney fight and immediately starts Juelzing (Update B sample test positive for Ostarine)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop calling me a nikka.

I don't get what it is with you people pretending to be black on line so that you can push your racist garbage. Get a life, you freak.

Boxing is a sport where you cannot avoid getting punched. You look at what people see as all time great fights, fighters are trading leather.

When you cheat in a way that gives you a severe physical advantage, you're setting the bar at "flawless defensive performance" for the opposition to win.

You're a fukking idiot.
Negro, please. I'm black and you a whole ass stan :mjlol:
Stans like you are why he didn't improve after the Loma fight; refusing to acknowledge the flaws and choosing to nut-hug. No where did I say he has to be like Pernell Whitaker but great fighters should know how to neutralize their opponents biggest weapon. He isn't a prospect, he is at the championship level. If he had a good corner they would've fixed him up.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So now we taking the “the testers are fake news” Trump angle on cheating huh?

“There’s no way I tested positive, I never lost the election it was stolen!” Head ass :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't your father teach you how to be a man?

He and my grandfather taught me how to be a mothafukka…. Which is why I’m in the position I’m in now despite some obstacles/setbacks…. :obama:

You post like your daddy used to let you play in your mama’s heels….

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Stans like you are why he didn't improve after the Loma fight; refusing to acknowledge the flaws and choosing to nut-hug. No where did I say he has to be like Pernell Whitaker but great fighters should know how to neutralize their opponents biggest weapon. He isn't a prospect, he is at the championship level. If he had a good corner they would've fixed him up.
Sure you are.

You are a clown. Why the fukk are you talking about what makes a great fighter when the talk is about beating Garcia. You fukking dikk head.

This is what gets me with people like you. Always got to shift the goal post and conflate completely different arguments, thinking people won't notice.

Without the cheating, the punches Garcia lands don't have the same effect. Haney doesn't get knocked down 4 times and wins an easy UD. End of discussion.

You don't get to prance around and say "a great fighter would have won" to give that fraudulent little prick undeserved props. A great fighter isn't required to beat him.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He and my grandfather taught me how to be a mothafukka…. Which is why I’m in the position I’m in now despite some obstacles/setbacks…. :obama:

You post like your daddy used to let you play in your mama’s heels….
You certainly post like the product of incest.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude's response was

I don't even know where to get steroids. :hubie:

Typical guilty person response. Imagine confronting your wife saying someone told you they saw your wife kissing another man in the library and her response is "I don't even know where the library is! :krs: "

You sharing that wife. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You certainly post like the product of incest.

Still more of a man than you and your punk ass daddy….:umad: Matter of fact, I bet my daddy could kick your daddy’s ass…. Now be a man for once instead of a disappointment to your folks…. Why is Haney cutting 25 to 30 pounds to fight at 140 when it would be much easier on his body to fight at 147? :lupe:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure you are.

You are a clown. Why the fukk are you talking about what makes a great fighter when the talk is about beating Garcia. You fukking dikk head.

This is what gets me with people like you. Always got to shift the goal post and conflate completely different arguments, thinking people won't notice.

Without the cheating, the punches Garcia lands don't have the same effect. Haney doesn't get knocked down 4 times and wins an easy UD. End of discussion.

You don't get to prance around and say "a great fighter would have won" to give that fraudulent little prick undeserved props. A great fighter isn't required to beat him.
:russ:

Man, you are all over the place and adding shyt like a damn woman. Ain't no way you a grown ass man typing like that. I tried keeping it level with you but you want to play stan wars and twist words like hoe :smh:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Man, you are all over the place and adding shyt like a damn woman. Ain't no way you a grown ass man typing like that. I tried keeping it level with you but you want to play stan wars and twist words like hoe :smh:
You are a slack jawed retard.

Don't throw your toys out the pram like a spoiled toddler when people see through shifting the goal post.

Your argument is that the cheating didn't change the outcome. To support this, you say that a great fighter would have overcome the advantages Garcia gained. That point holds no weight. It holds no weight because you're asking to accept that nothing short of a great fighter is required to beat Garcia.

Audacity of you to call me a nikka when you've gone from giving a cheating Mexican the benefit of the doubt to defying what is known about peds.

You racist clown.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a slack jawed retard.

Don't throw your toys out the pram like a spoiled toddler when people see through shifting the goal post.

Your argument is that the cheating didn't change the outcome. To support this, you say that a great fighter would have overcome the advantages Garcia gained. That point holds no weight. It holds no weight because you're asking to accept that nothing short of a great fighter is required to beat Garcia.

Audacity of you to call me a nikka when you've gone from giving a cheating Mexican the benefit of the doubt to defying what is known about peds.

You racist clown.

Everybody knows Ryan was going to be spamming left hooks yet Haney still throws he jab with his right hand to his chest. He allowed to Ryan to keep his feet planted instead of keeping him off balance with movement. Just like in the Loma fight, he looked lost at what to do when flurries were coming at him.
As I mentioned before, stans like are why he hasn't improved. Crying like a damn hoe for a nikka that don't give a damn about you whenever someone criticizes him :smh: Do better