Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Their vision of Blade would probably be destroyed by the Feigeverse, because it needs to align with his vision for the MCU... "You can't do that... or this... this needs to happen, so this makes sense in this movie. Make sure to throw in a few one liners..."

pg1 with, dumb quips about Blade training his daughter/female replacement that's far better then him :pachaha:

and most likely meh action scenes with garbage cgi :skip:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:unimpressed:if Coogler was this genius yall think he is..he'd make a Vampire Hunter that hunts AFRICAN MYTHOLOGICAL DEMON/MONSTER through out the Diaspora and Africa.

But since he is a dumbass writer/porducer/film maker you won't get dope shyt like this...

I'd make a film set in Louisiana and the opening scene is MBJ hunting the Rougarou with a bad ass dark creole chick as his assistant. Set it in the 1930s and get to work...but nope.

When you got a dumb ass like Coogler this what you gon get....fukkery.

He NEEDS HIS ASS KICK FOR RUINING TCHALLA
Darkskin Creole
:picard::picard:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
pg1 with, dumb quips about Blade training his daughter/female replacement that's far better then him :pachaha:

and most likely meh action scenes with garbage cgi :skip:

Female: What makes you think you can defeat [The Antagonist]?
Blade: He may be big and bad, but I have an Edge. *Sword Twirls.*

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shopping
Louis Armstrong is Creole:lupe:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

I forgot to say this in Horror of 2024 thread but Deon Taylor is rebooting Blacula. It will continue the story of the 1st two movies.

There's a few black horror moves coming out this year.

I know Ayo Edebiri will star in A24's Opus.

Brandy, yes that Brandy, is returning to horror in a movie directed by Robert Egger's brothers The Front Room.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:if Coogler was this genius yall think he is..he'd make a Vampire Hunter that hunts AFRICAN MYTHOLOGICAL DEMON/MONSTER through out the Diaspora and Africa.

But since he is a dumbass writer/porducer/film maker you won't get dope shyt like this...

I'd make a film set in Louisiana and the opening scene is MBJ hunting the Rougarou with a bad ass dark creole chick as his assistant. Set it in the 1930s and get to work...but nope.

When you got a dumb ass like Coogler this what you gon get....fukkery.

He NEEDS HIS ASS KICK FOR RUINING TCHALLA

Why don’t you write
your story?

Write your own and
pitch it to the world
:manny:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I hope its more of a cerebral vampire movie like Ganja and Hess or a mixture of killadelphia. Either way day one.

Last edited: