Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PREACH!!!

And whoever said that Coogler is biting Peele needs to stop:comeon:That 1 hit wonder Peele is obsessed with esoteric shyt and the funny thing is Peele is a M. Night Shyamalan biter. So knock it off:mjlol:

I give Peele more credit. His directing is excellent and some of his concepts are intruiging even if the narrative in general doesn't stick the landing at the end. I will always be interested in the next thing he does.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I could be faaaar off, but the trailer makes it look like it's a supernatural take on the racial violence that occured during Jim Crow. The "dance with the devil" and then the ominous shots of Hailee Steinfeld, and we know that entertaining, merely looking at a White woman back then led to destruction of Black communities. I wouldn't put it past Coogler to do that lol.

They will reveal more close to release I guess, maybe in another trailer. I'm fine with this though, this is what trailers are supposed to do. Pique your interest, while still playing close to the chest. The first Alien trailer showed practically nothing at all and it was still effective.
Hailee Stanfield has a black grandfather but continue on.