Ruth Chris on first date

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ain't nothing wrong with if thats the lifestyle you're accustomed to and you would go to Ruth Chris or anywhere else expensive anyway. Some nikkas living a boss life. :manny:
Don't do it tho just to impress a chick, thats a no no, cuz most ain't worth it and the ones who are really ain't gonna care about where yall at but more about how yall are vibing. Learn how to charm a bytch no matter where you go and you can literally take her anywhere.

U don't trust her ?

GMB u lost already

@misery come get your friend

Fred

:bryan:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why relationships are the way they are: people play too many games.....why are people overthinking where to go for the 1st date?....seriously, overthinking the 1st date location? lol damn shame....the location isnt that serious, getting to know the person is....if you want to go to ruth chris/any high end place like that, go...if you want to do something more low key like ice cream/coffee shop/etc, go....just make sure you're going to where ever cause you want to, and not cause you trying to impress/convince the other person to 'like' you.....

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
What happened to just being charming, really an expensive dinner at a Restuarant should only take place during the third date.
Literally managed to get a date with a dime today....all I did was sit around at Soho square gardens.
:banderas:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I'm a foodie, so where you take me to eat to eat is pretty fukking important:yeshrug:

It doesnt have to be expensive. Nowhere near it honestly. But I'm counting on great food quality. If not:francis:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
What places you don't wanna go out to eat? (Excluding fast food)

No chain restaurants. No place where you can clearly tell the food came in a bag, and all they did was reheat it. I'm in NY so there's literally thousands of places you can take someone to eat, that wont break the bank. I love Thai food:ohlawd: And at most you're spending $12-$15 a plate. And the food is so amazing:wow: I remeber going on a date to a lil hole in the wall Mexican spot, where someone's 80 year old Abuela was making the Tortillas by hand. Best. Tacos. Ever:banderas::banderas:

A walk in the park is great. But showing me you have good taste in food will definitely get you to second base:feedme:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
No chain restaurants. No place where you can clearly tell the food came in a bag, and all they did was reheat it. I'm in NY so there's literally thousands of places you can take someone to eat, that wont break the bank. I love Thai food:ohlawd: And at most you're spending $12-$15 a plate. And the food is so amazing:wow: I remeber going on a date to a lil hole in the wall Mexican spot, where someone's 80 year old Abuela was making the Tortillas by hand. Best. Tacos. Ever:banderas::banderas:

A walk in the park is great. But showing me you have good taste in food will definitely get you to second base:feedme:
I feel that.Im not in NYC but restaurants where I'm at Mexican/Thai places might get shut down the way they are going :lolbron: I remember back in day when Red Lobster was a luxury on. 1st date :dead:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I believe in establishing expectations as early as possible. And I believe taking a broad to Ruth Chris off the rip would be sending the wrong message. That's not even my personality, and if she'd be comfortable with that, then that lets me know everything I need to know about her right there

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I believe in establishing expectations as early as possible. And I believe taking a broad to Ruth Chris off the rip would be setting the wrong example. That's not even my personality, and if she'd be comfortable with that, then that lets me know everything I need to know about her right there
Good way to weed out certain ones tho.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Like you said, you have to live in a big city with tons of local spots but good food, especially "ethnic spots", can be had for cheap and it'll be fresh ingredients. not mass produced freezer food that chain restaurants use and mark up at crazy rates.

Personally, I like to eat so I don't mind taking a girl out to eat even if nothing happens past that point, as long as the place is affordable. Anything I'm getting enjoyment out of can never be a loss in my eyes.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It's not a requirement or expected but if a guy took me :yeshrug: I wouldn't think it's doing to much. I don't tally dates tho. If we went there then ice cream next time or the park with smoothies I wouldn't care.

Daps
I know brothas taking women on FIRST date to Ruth Chris.What would y'all do if a brotha took you there or a 5 star restaurant.Too early too soon or would that impress you?
I would be impressed, if I liked him I would prob want to speed things up. If I wasn't feeling him tho I would prob feel obliged and uncomfortable