Ruth Chris on first date

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
shyt before even that, a convo or 2 on the phone to see if its even worth a "meet up" :dame:
Phone won't tell you shyt.

Sometimes people agree to stuff just because.

That meet up you getting the tone and body language. You might even see them again and realize you aren't that attracted to them like first glance. It happens :yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
See phone thing is tricky.Gotta keep phone convo and text short.Basically wanna save convo for the date.Basically it's about vibes/chemistry in person.This is why it's best to spend less money on 1st date or meet up lol
Its all about properly vetting a person so you dont get your time wasted :dame:
Phone won't tell you shyt.

Sometimes people agree to stuff just because.

That meet up you getting the tone and body language. You might even see them again and realize you aren't that attracted to them like first glance. It happens :yeshrug:
Aight chill, you got it :whoa:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Where's the nonsense

Keep going off something as ephemeral as "vibes" and "attraction" as primary factors and it'll continue to lead you to nowhere.

Are your goals compatible with that other person? Are they capable with finances? Do they have ambition? Are they malleable and willing to learn/adapt for and with their partner? Do you have similar temperaments?

People will "vibe" and gain "attraction" if in close proximity long enough.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Keep going off something as ephemeral as "vibes" and "attraction" as primary factors and it'll continue to lead you to nowhere.

Are your goals compatible with that other person? Are they capable with finances? Do they have ambition? Are they malleable and willing to learn/adapt for and with their partner? Do you have similar temperaments?

People will "vibe" and gain "attraction" if in close proximity long enough.
First off no one said anything about JUST vibing and attraction but INITIALLY that's what it takes to get to all that other stuff.

When you first meet a person it's attraction.
Secondly, you find a vibe which to a women= comfort. If I'm not comfortable I'm not going no damn where with you.

All of the above is "the meet up".

The date is where you pry more out of them.

Everyone does things differently do what you feel and others will do them.

****also sometimes people look differently the second time around. You may decide physically you don't want them. It happens.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
First off no one said anything about JUST vibing and attraction but INITIALLY that's what it takes to get to all that other stuff.

When you first meet a person it's attraction.
Secondly, you find a vibe which to a women= comfort. If I'm not comfortable I'm not going no damn where with you.

All of the above is "the meet up".

The date is where you pry more out of them.

Everyone does things differently do what you feel and others will do them.

****also sometimes people look differently the second time around. You may decide physically you don't want them. It happens.

agree to disagree
different stroke for different folks and its clear how some of yall end up in the situations you do based on the line of thinking.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I am foodie and spend a lot of money eating out, so it would be a standard thing tbh. :francis:.

My only reason against it would be that it is too romantic and chicks generally dont like steak,

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The girl I'm seeing now pays for me most of the time...I think she makes a little more than me which is saying a lot because I'm Gucci. Its surreal to be honest but I like it lmao.

We went to a strip club (the stripper was feeling her heavy lmfao) and paid the cover for us...the bouncer was like "where are you from :what:" :heh:

Just thought I'd share that :mjgrin:.

Last edited: