Ruth Chris on first date

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Bruh it's more common then you think these days.Cats will do anything to impress a woman.

It's called trickin' in fam. The intent is wrong. Your getting off on the foot with the broad. :Sportinlife:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
It's called trickin' in fam. The intent is wrong. Your getting off on the foot with the broad. :Sportinlife:
Nah it ain't me :whoa: she gotta be really special for me to take her to Ruth Chris especially that early.Expensive restaurants should be for wifey imo.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
First date I meet up for coffee or something. Its cheap, you can have a good convo, and if yall don't see each other again you didn't lose anything. Im on a budget tho. If I wasn't Im pretty sure it would be the same thing. Dudes set the bar too high for themselves out the gate

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Ruth Chris on the first date is setting the wrong tone unless tricking lots of dough is your intention.

If you plan to pay her rent, car note, etc. then Ruth Chris is fine. Other than that, something a little more basic would be a better fit.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Bruh it's more common then you think these days.Cats will do anything to impress a woman.

Smh at n1ggas taking some random that to Ruth Chris

And yet they taking their Mom for mothers day for a two for twenty on mother's day smh
:picard: Breh the gottdamn appetizer French fries alone is 45 bucks...

No woman is worthy of Ruth Chris on a first date......

I only took my ex cause I was trying to win her back and it worked

We fukked dat nite :obama:

If I didn't ....i'd probably catch a charge :ufdup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The girl I'm seeing now pays for me most of the time...I think she makes a little more than me which is saying a lot because I'm Gucci. Its surreal to be honest but I like it lmao.

We went to a strip club (the stripper was feeling her heavy lmfao) and paid the cover for us...the bouncer was like "where are you from :what:" :heh:

Just thought I'd share that :mjgrin:.
What's her ig?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
First date I meet up for coffee or something. Its cheap, you can have a good convo, and if yall don't see each other again you didn't lose anything. Im on a budget tho. If I wasn't Im pretty sure it would be the same thing. Dudes set the bar too high for themselves out the gate
Was the 2nd date at the gym?