we had 5 players yesterday at 10 am and peaked almost at 40 :lupe:

is today the day we hit 50 ? :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I read through this entire thread :heh: game seems fun as hell.

I been thinking bout buying one of those steam machines. Dont have a pc atm.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Ain't gonna be on for a couple days, gotta a lot of shyt going down

:to:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
small update today

http://playrust.com/17th-feb-update/

A small Monday morning update for you guys, getting it out of the way in the hope of bigger things later on this week.
  • fixed unicode not working in name tooltips
  • fixed people using colours in name tooltips
  • removed ‘hatchet to gather’ tooltips
  • added whitelist servers
  • fixed broken explosives
  • fixed being killed by harvesting resources
The whitelist system is as simple as we could make it. If a server assigns itself to a Steam Group you need to be in that group to join it. Whitelist servers that you can join will show up in the whitelist tab on the server browser. We won’t ever show servers you can’t join (in both the normal tabs and the whitelist tabs).

Server owners can make their server a whitelist by doing something like this in their config file:

Code:
server.steamgroup 103582791429523489

Servers will need to be restarted before you can join them. If you can’t find your favourite server on the server list it’s because it hasn’t updated yet.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt know where to start. Which is why the steam machines are appealing.

Don't let your lack of knowledge stop you from learning something new my brother. I just recently built a PC(shyt been running for a week now :krs:) and it was lowkey one of the funnest projects I took on in a while. Didn't know shyt about the process of building/putting it together, but the Internet is a vast place with heaps of info, visual guides, plenty of people with varying builds, and plenty of potential ways to save money via rebates, discounts, Microcenter, etc.I enjoy taking on new things especially when it comes to something I don't know much about, and I finally have seen the light and see why those of the master race encourage people to build if they want to get in that shyt.

Steam Machines are a dope concept if you really don't wanna undergo that process though. Building is just so rewarding tho. When I first booted my shyt up and got that beep and that BIOS screen :wow: