Rust Server

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i thought u were with luigi and cheeba
no :laff: this fool cheeba tried to get me to clique but he was poppin shyt when he first came on the server (I think he was throwing out racist shyt). I asked money to ban but I guess he didn't find proof. Then him and his cronies built an entire base on my foundations :damn:

I ain't cliqued up with either of them fukkboys. They try to kill me then when I start shooting they on some "woah don't shoot me :whoa:". :rudy:

Plus today, I log on in my shelter and one of thems trying to break down my door. So I put 5 in em. 2 others come out their ill-gotten shelter on some u shot our boy bullshyt

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
no :laff: this fool cheeba tried to get me to clique but he was poppin shyt when he first came on the server (I think he was throwing out racist shyt). I asked money to ban but I guess he didn't find proof. Then him and his cronies built an entire base on my foundations :damn:

I ain't cliqued up with either of them fukkboys. They try to kill me then when I start shooting they on some "woah don't shoot me :whoa:". :rudy:

Plus today, I log on in my shelter and one of thems trying to break down my door. So I put 5 in em. 2 others come out their ill-gotten shelter on some u shot our boy bullshyt
my bad then breh

i thought u were rolling with them fags

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just getting in on the festivities, was actually putting together a small arsenal before the wipe :sadcam:

Apparently someone else had a Zebrah name but they phony, it's only 1 Zebruh :birdman: