Rust Server

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i just play with some real life homies and some CS homies. we got a base and shyt, we play on this canadian server. you can join us if you want. we got a lot of beef though lol. this server is well administrated

beef :pachaha: man yall aint seen beef till we join the server

we got no obligation now to even let new players live... everyone gonna get shot down now :damn:

no ones safe now :damn:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I got something going, nikkas run my shyt. :sadcam:

Im cool with a new server tho

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i just went to an airdrop completely naked with a pick axe, two dudes in kevlar killed a guy there who got the loot, just as I roll up on these dudes I find a noob hiding behind a tree, I kill him in one hit with my pick axe and then try to sneak up on the two dudes. they start running up the road and I go into the rocks...jump off the rocks, crouch in the grass and they run past me, I run up behind one of the dudes and he paused for a second while running, hit him twice with the pick axe, he turns around hits me with one bullet and then I killed him with a third or fourth pickaxe hit. I go to loot his shotgun and as I'm doing this the noob I killed that was hiding behind the tree came back and started hitting me in the head with his rock, I was so fukking pissed because obviously the dudes teammate was about to come back and get his stuff/kill me, I wanted to get his shotgun off his corpse and kill his friend and then take all their loot (would've been a lot of shyt) but instead this noob takes me down to like 30hp and bleeding, doesnt allow me to loot anything except the shotgun (while he hit me ) and then I go to equip it and get shot by the dudes friend who came back for him and then he killed the noob as well. fukking :smh: it would've been epic if I killed both them dudes.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i just went to an airdrop completely naked with a pick axe, two dudes in kevlar killed a guy there who got the loot, just as I roll up on these dudes I find a noob hiding behind a tree, I kill him in one hit with my pick axe and then try to sneak up on the two dudes. they start running up the road and I go into the rocks...jump off the rocks, crouch in the grass and they run past me, I run up behind one of the dudes and he paused for a second while running, hit him twice with the pick axe, he turns around hits me with one bullet and then I killed him with a third or fourth pickaxe hit. I go to loot his shotgun and as I'm doing this the noob I killed that was hiding behind the tree came back and started hitting me in the head with his rock, I was so fukking pissed because obviously the dudes teammate was about to come back and get his stuff/kill me, I wanted to get his shotgun off his corpse and kill his friend and then take all their loot (would've been a lot of shyt) but instead this noob takes me down to like 30hp and bleeding, doesnt allow me to loot anything except the shotgun (while he hit me ) and then I go to equip it and get shot by the dudes friend who came back for him and then he killed the noob as well. fukking :smh: it would've been epic if I killed both them dudes.
what server u play on?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what server u play on?
my bad, forgot to respond to your previous post. It's a canadian server, but I think we're switching servers to a server that doesn't get c4 in the airdrops. It's fukking stupid, our base gets broken into every single night cuz all these motherfukkers have c4. My friend already started on another server so I'll let you kno