Rust Server

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What are u gonna do with them locked backpacks?

@itsyoung!!

Doesn't really make sense to me cause most people usually die and respawn far away from their bodies

And if u die by ur house u can run out and try to kill dude

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What are u gonna do with them locked backpacks?

@itsyoung!!

Doesn't really make sense to me cause most people usually die and respawn far away from their bodies

And if u die by ur house u can run out and try to kill dude

Front I need you on there breh, people talking shyt about coli smileys :beli: got like 25 ppl running around with pure fukkery time for coli gang :birdman::birdman:

1. the fukkery on the server is off the fukkin charts right now

2. we arent adding locked back packs. If people want to protect someone backpack they can put a hut + a door around their backpack

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
1. the fukkery on the server is off the fukkin charts right now

2. we arent adding locked back packs. If people want to protect someone backpack they can put a hut + a door around their backpack
Good I want them backpacks

:shaq:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Front I need you on there breh, people talking shyt about coli smileys :beli: got like 25 ppl running around with pure fukkery time for coli gang :birdman::birdman:
Won't be home till Saturday breh

Then it's on

:birdman:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
game is kinda boring brehs....not sure if im playing it right but damn shyt is unrewarding as hell.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@daze23 :damn: we cant protect you if we dont know where you are
:whew: shyt was crazy tonight

I was chillin at the crib at night, inhaling sulfur fumes, and I heard someone creepin outside. I said "who dat?" or something, and these two dudes start talking about they need food and blah blah. :rudy: I ain't fallin for it, and I tell them I ain't coming out. they keep talkin stupid shyt while I was getting my kevlar and m4, and making my way up to my window. right when I got up there, an arrow flies through the window. :boss: it's on now. I go back and forth trying to get angles on them, and eventually hit one in the head and drop him (this was right before yall updated the mod, so I didn't see his name). I'm still tryin to get his buddy, and eventually I just didn't hear him anymore.

soon after the sun came up, and I went out there. found the backpack from the dude I shot in the head, and then found another backpack behind my crib. I guess his buddy fell off my roof. :pachaha: anyway these homos built 3 shacks outside my crib, and a spike wall right outside my door. I did a little work to get rid of that shyt. around then yall reset the server to update the mod

so then I went over by that tall tower to gather some resources. I went with just some cloth pants, a shotgun, and a bow, because I thought they might be around, and I didn't know what kind of gear they may be coming back with. sure enough, I was mining a rock and got hit with an arrow. I turn around and his buddy is right there. I put an arrow in him (honestly forgot I had the shotgun), but he hit me a stone axe and I died (some peeps commented on that death). so I spawn back at the crib, kevlar and m4 up, and go to my window. they come around the corner (at this point it's getting dark again). I shot and killed the same dude that just killed me with the stone axe. I was tired of playing the angle game at the window, so I ran out there to kill the other guy. we're shooting it out, and I run out of ammo. :snoop: I ran around a little, and made it back in my house. I didn't hear the other guy anymore, and then the first guy I killed signed off, with someone right after him. but I had the feeling I hadn't seen the last of them...

so same scenario, it's night, I'm cookin up some rocks, and I hear creeping outside. now the name that I killed before definitely hadn't signed back on, but some others had. these dudes got some stupid obviously fake accents, talkin the same "we need some food" shyt. :comeon: they ain't stupid enough to give me an angle at the window this time, and I don't feel like running out into the dark at two dudes. I don't hear them for a minute, and then I hear "hey we're back". then I hear "beep beep beep" :merchant: I run into the next room, and BOOM the wall explodes. they both run in blazin, I shoot the fukk out the first dude, but I went down when the second dude came in

now I actually have a secondary (metal) house kinda nearby, and I had just put a sleeping bag there, so that's where I spawned this time. kevlar and m4 status, and ran to my crib to light these fools up. I saw the wall they blew up, but didn't see anyone anywhere. I jumped through the wall they blew, saw my backpack there, but couldn't access it... or anything else, and then the server died (I guess). funny thing, when I signed back on, my wall was back, and the kevlar and m4 I took from my secondary crib had duped :obama: (I had it in my inventory and it was still in the box I took it from)

I think I need to get on raidcall and squad up :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whew: shyt was crazy tonight

I was chillin at the crib at night, inhaling sulfur fumes, and I heard someone creepin outside. I said "who dat?" or something, and these two dudes start talking about they need food and blah blah. :rudy: I ain't fallin for it, and I tell them I ain't coming out. they keep talkin stupid shyt while I was getting my kevlar and m4, and making my way up to my window. right when I got up there, an arrow flies through the window. :boss: it's on now. I go back and forth trying to get angles on them, and eventually hit one in the head and drop him (this was right before yall updated the mod, so I didn't see his name). I'm still tryin to get his buddy, and eventually I just didn't hear him anymore.

soon after the sun came up, and I went out there. found the backpack from the dude I shot in the head, and then found another backpack behind my crib. I guess his buddy fell off my roof. :pachaha: anyway these homos built 3 shacks outside my crib, and a spike wall right outside my door. I did a little work to get rid of that shyt. around then yall reset the server to update the mod

so then I went over by that tall tower to gather some resources. I went with just some cloth pants, a shotgun, and a bow, because I thought they might be around, and I didn't know what kind of gear they may be coming back with. sure enough, I was mining a rock and got hit with an arrow. I turn around and his buddy is right there. I put an arrow in him (honestly forgot I had the shotgun), but he hit me a stone axe and I died (some peeps commented on that death). so I spawn back at the crib, kevlar and m4 up, and go to my window. they come around the corner (at this point it's getting dark again). I shot and killed the same dude that just killed me with the stone axe. I was tired of playing the angle game at the window, so I ran out there to kill the other guy. we're shooting it out, and I run out of ammo. :snoop: I ran around a little, and made it back in my house. I didn't hear the other guy anymore, and then the first guy I killed signed off, with someone right after him. but I had the feeling I hadn't seen the last of them...

so same scenario, it's night, I'm cookin up some rocks, and I hear creeping outside. now the name that I killed before definitely hadn't signed back on, but some others had. these dudes got some stupid obviously fake accents, talkin the same "we need some food" shyt. :comeon: they ain't stupid enough to give me an angle at the window this time, and I don't feel like running out into the dark at two dudes. I don't hear them for a minute, and then I hear "hey we're back". then I hear "beep beep beep" :merchant: I run into the next room, and BOOM the wall explodes. they both run in blazin, I shoot the fukk out the first dude, but I went down when the second dude came in

now I actually have a secondary (metal) house kinda nearby, and I had just put a sleeping bag there, so that's where I spawned this time. kevlar and m4 status, and ran to my crib to light these fools up. I saw the wall they blew up, but didn't see anyone anywhere. I jumped through the wall they blew, saw my backpack there, but couldn't access it... or anything else, and then the server died (I guess). funny thing, when I signed back on, my wall was back, and the kevlar and m4 I took from my secondary crib had duped :obama: (I had it in my inventory and it was still in the box I took it from)

I think I need to get on raidcall and squad up :damn:

yeah you need to get on raidcall to experience the fukkery im uploading to youtube as we speak :pachaha: if you up for another 20 minutes or so you'll see it :pachaha:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Dude came up to my survival shack in the middle of the night on some "I'm not gonna kill you". I straight up said "go away no one's home :comeon:". I need to get my weight up :lupe:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I'm not gonna be able to play for three days :sadcam: the fukkery that I'm miss out on. Luckily I got full kev and m4 at the crib which is turning into @Front 2 Back crib 2.0 but it's hidden so well no one seem it yet :lupe:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna be able to play for three days :sadcam: the fukkery that I'm miss out on. Luckily I got full kev and m4 at the crib which is turning into @Front 2 Back crib 2.0 but it's hidden so well no one seem it yet :lupe:
I would hope u would have a great spot, u been all over the map and know everybody house

shyt has me weak

I'm grouped up with these 2 white dudes right now, they got full access to my crib, so I will see if they @KritNC me or not, when I get home

Pretty pathetic there is 10 guys from the coli and we can't group up