Rust Server

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I would hope u would have a great spot, u been all over the map and know everybody house

shyt has me weak

I'm grouped up with these 2 white dudes right now, they got full access to my crib, so I will see if they @KritNC me or not, when I get home

Pretty pathetic there is 10 guys from the coli and we can't group up
:snoop:I'll take the blame for that. Last night I was converting all these ppl into followers by giving all the naked player (NH) guns when I saw them and then telling them to follow me :smugdraper:I had a lil mini Gang running with me for a while all worshipping me as the chosen one :bow:Then we hit a rough patch and two of them got clapped :deadrose:And the rest ran away :heh:
I spent so much time the first three days getting lost on this map that now I found some cool spots to build and was able to scout out everyone's houses :ahh:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:I'll take the blame for that. Last night I was converting all these ppl into followers by giving all the naked player (NH) guns when I saw them and then telling them to follow me :smugdraper:I had a lil mini Gang running with me for a while all worshipping me as the chosen one :bow:Then we hit a rough patch and two of them got clapped :deadrose:And the rest ran away :heh:
I spent so much time the first three days getting lost on this map that now I found some cool spots to build and was able to scout out everyone's houses :ahh:
It's good u see how easy it is to get shyt now

U can't play this game without a team, no way u can get airdrops

Daps
Might hop back on tonight. Made a rookie mistake and somebody built a shelter in front of one of my doors blocking me into my own crib

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So since the last update, thats why the server sbeen crashing.. Basically all servers(at least on our service provider) is being wiped clean. So everyone has a fresh start... again.. I got mixed feelings about it, but I know majority of the server wanted a wipe

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The most recent Rust update released by the developers have caused severe performance issues when using old saves. To correct this issue, we will need to wipe the server’s save data folder “myserverdata”. Our control panel will go into maintenance mode at 6:30 EST. During the maintenance, all Rust services will be restarted. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
So since the last update, thats why the server sbeen crashing.. Basically all servers(at least on our service provider) is being wiped clean. So everyone has a fresh start... again.. I got mixed feelings about it, but I know majority of the server wanted a wipe
Don't do it