Rust Server

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
so im going through spilt rad fukking around, looting shyt waiting for them metal resources to respawn

im top of the warehouse bout to go down stairs and i see this naked dude running with a rock

dude booked it around the corner

i ran around other side to meet him

it was @Camammal, cowering against the wall

shyt had me :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
last night this fukk boy said i was chasing him and shotty'd me. i'm jumpin up and down trying to get him to stop (i had a damn bow and arrow :why:) and this a$$hole said i was a threat. it was like an in-game stand-your-ground incident. i dont get how a naked man with a bow and arrow who doesn't start shootiing till shot at is a threat. :pacspit:

and yo did them racist fakkits get booted last night? nowadays, every mp game is ruined by racist children :comeon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
last night this fukk boy said i was chasing him and shotty'd me. i'm jumpin up and down trying to get him to stop (i had a damn bow and arrow :why:) and this @sshole said i was a threat. it was like an in-game stand-your-ground incident. i dont get how a naked man with a bow and arrow who doesn't start shootiing till shot at is a threat. :pacspit:

and yo did them racist fakkits get booted last night? nowadays, every mp game is ruined by racist children :comeon:
I was at the gym
When all that went down. If i see any racist its a wrap for em

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
last night this fukk boy said i was chasing him and shotty'd me. i'm jumpin up and down trying to get him to stop (i had a damn bow and arrow :why:) and this @sshole said i was a threat. it was like an in-game stand-your-ground incident. i dont get how a naked man with a bow and arrow who doesn't start shootiing till shot at is a threat. :pacspit:

Was that the dude who was like don't chase a man in Kevlar or something what's your name on there