Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he is pump faking at the crowd at this point.
mean mugging the camera and elbowing the ref while having the ball stolen.

you can't make this shyt up.
Notice how agitated his body is at 20 secs on that video when they showed his back?

Nerves cause he knows he is lying and feeling the pressure?

:sas2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Notice how agitated his body is at 20 secs on that video when they showed his back?

Nerves cause he knows he is lying and feeling the pressure?

:sas2:

this shyt is fascinating from top to bottom.
i try not to spam this thread with all sorts of tangents i find interesting but this shyt is crazy.

lettuce see what happens. :lupe:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Don't fall for that breh.

IMG-20042022-224415-70-x-94-pixel.png

Superstar
Daps
Putin running out of cruise missiles but now trying to flex with this test flight :mjlol: It can join those T-14 tanks on the overhyped mid pile :russell:

I’ve been waiting to see that thing for the longest. The year I got out we would look at pictures of the T-90’s wondering if we could kill them in one shot. When concepts for the T-14 came out we were legit worried about the specs and all the features they were boasting about. Now they only have a handful that they can’t really send anywhere and I’m betting they’re just as easy to kill as the T-90A’s lol.

Had the Army scrambling upgrade the Abrams over and over, and equip everything with TOW’s and better auto-cannons. It’s not looking like their active defenses mean what active defense means to us.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I’ve been waiting to see that thing for the longest. The year I got out we would look at pictures of the T-90’s wondering if we could kill them in one shot. When concepts for the T-14 came out we were legit worried about the specs and all the features they were boasting about. Now they only have a handful that they can’t really send anywhere and I’m betting they’re just as easy to kill as the T-90A’s lol.

Had the Army scrambling upgrade the Abrams over and over, and equip everything with better TOW’s and better auto-cannons. It’s not looking like their active defenses mean what active defense means to us.
russia showing their ass made me realize what their role is to our military and media: "you want to hype your shyt that might not even be functional? alright that's useful to us ... hey we need more money to counter this bad ass shyt from russia, we're falling behind."