Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There is that, but it's more about how the West don't know much about Putin's motivations. I forgot about Putin asking to join NATO. I remember reading that when Russia invaded Georgia.
His motivations for annexing are one thing, but how he views Lenin and the Soviets is something else. Cause his interpretation of those events are so weirdly skewed it gives insight into how he sees himself as a leader.

The fact he doesn’t see how a revolution born out of living under a Czar would put a heavy emphasis on individual determination as a poison pill is a huge red flag for someone becoming a dictator

That was the most interesting. Since it’s just his interpretation as a rebuff and not the 100s of other reasons Clinton could have been taken aback.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
His motivations for annexing are one thing, but how he views Lenin and the Soviets is something else. Cause his interpretation of those events are so weirdly skewed it gives insight into how he sees himself as a leader.

The fact he doesn’t see how a revolution born out of living under a Czar would put a heavy emphasis on individual determination as a poison pill is a huge red flag for someone becoming a dictator

That was the most interesting. Since it’s just his interpretation as a rebuff and not the 100s of other reasons Clinton could have been taken aback.
I think that's the point. He wants to be the new Czar and thinks the USSR was fukked up.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I think that's the point. He wants to be the new Czar and thinks the USSR was fukked up.

lol he doesn’t think the USSR was “f’d”, there was a short period of time where they were repudiating Stalin under Putin and that ended… he’s sees himself and Russia as the successor of both states. They shutdown one or oldest non profits that investigated and documented Soviet Era crimes last month ffs.