Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I have a friend who is from and lives in Kyiv.

:mjcry:She’s scared.

normally something like this would be a footnote in my brain. It hits different when you actually know someone caught in the middle.

If you're 15 - 35 in Europe, or in the armed forces, you should be scared. This has the ability to upend a lot if shyt world wide. Hopefully it blows over, but its looking more and more like we are repeating the same bullshut from 1911 - 1930. So even if we get through this, expect a massive stock market crash and world wide depression.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If you're 15 - 35 in Europe, or in the armed forces, you should be scared. This has the ability to upend a lot if shyt world wide. Hopefully it blows over, but its looking more and more like we are repeating the same bullshut from 1911 - 1930. So even if we get through this, expect a massive stock market crash and world wide depression.
Pandemic and one term tone deaf Republican president

Patterns are forming

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Jesus... Putin is playing it insanely smooth with how he is handling it. The world is clearly seeing what he is doing and he doesn't give a fukk. The man is still saying it's a peacekeeping mission with a straight face :mjlol:. It's to a point I feel like we are missing something with how blatant he is being. It's almost unreal. Brah is the OG Trump. Keep talking your shyt and don't back down philosophy :patrice: