Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

might as well have dug graves, still can't get my head around this

:mindblown:

my guess is that the decades of downplaying or downright ignoring the Chernobyl disaster created a blind spot.

a blind spot big enough that the military would drive right into it, then they were like....:sadcam:

fukking awesome.

:lolbron:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
my guess is that the decades of downplaying or downright ignoring the Chernobyl disaster created a blind spot.

a blind spot big enough that the military would drive right into it, then they were like....:sadcam:

fukking awesome.

:lolbron:

maybe the young conscripts wouldn't know but their ncos and officers should've known better

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
So where are the Coli propagandists who were telling us Ukraine was losing and Russia had Kiev surrounded a few weeks ago? What about those biolabs btw, where are the guys who were posting about that nonstop. What about reports of Ukraine Nazi platoons committing crimes, where are those guys again.

:mjlol:

I can respect Snowden for admitting he was wrong and shutting the fukk up. The rest of you Putin useful idiots? Take the L. Russia is on the verge of collapse and your beautiful white ethno-nationalist military has been exposed by a rag tag group being armed to the teeth by the US’ “woke” gay army.
:mjlol:

I'm wondering where they're at too, because they were everywhere just a few weeks ago swearing Ukraine was filled with nazis guarding Hunter Biden funded bio labs :mjlol:

In fact, I'm wondering where that whole bio labs theory went, that shyt was dumb as fukk.

These people are really desperate and I didn't fully realize it until recently - watch them roll out their new talking point next week :wow:

There's no turning back now, Ukraine is about to be armed with the latest shyt like no other country has ever been and these sanctions are going to impact Russia being able to conduct further warfare, and we see how janky their military currently is:russ:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So they going to have a spike in cancer deaths in a decade among that group? Similar to first responders from ground zero.

Yeah, most likely, I would imagine a lot of soldiers pushed through that pocket and some may have retreated through there as well... but maybe not

I doubt we'll ever hear about it unless there's a leak

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm wondering where they're at too, because they were everywhere just a few weeks ago swearing Ukraine was filled with nazis guarding Hunter Biden funded bio labs :mjlol:

In fact, I'm wondering where that whole bio labs theory went, that shyt was dumb as fukk.

These people are really desperate and I didn't fully realize it until recently - watch them roll out their new talking point next week :wow:

There's no turning back now, Ukraine is about to be armed with the latest shyt like no other country has ever been and these sanctions are going to impact Russia being able to conduct further warfare, and we see how janky their military currently is:russ:

Was just watching f24 and they had Poroshenko on cutting a WWE worthy promo thanking Biden and the US people and asking France to rise to the US's level of commitment

Poroshenko raised a great point about the Russian army nearly being surrounded and destroyed and that they were really forced to retreat from their foothold north of Kiev.

The bots are of course not talking about that reversal of fortune either.
:wow:

Russia's conventional military is not going to be a threat to the West likely for the rest our lifetimes.

:ehh:

it's pretty surreal when you really think about it

:ohlawd: