Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
2 years of training for just the most junior nuclear trained person on one of those ships.... and you need 400 of them for just 1 carrier's engine room. Plus another 5k ppl to do everything else

Edit: didn't specify nuclear trained

i specifically left that out.
nice catch.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That western soft power :mjgrin:

get ‘em hooked and let em bleed :sas2:

that’s lowkey why i think the USA and UK allows so much money laundering. For moments like this to clamp down on them. It’s not generosity.

BET When China makes a move all that Asian property they own in the west is getting “repatriated” within 12 hours.

:banderas:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That western soft power :mjgrin:

get ‘em hooked and let em bleed :sas2:

that’s lowkey why i think the USA and UK allows so much money laundering. For moments like this to clamp down on them. It’s not generosity.

BET When China makes a move all that Asian property they own in the west is getting “repatriated” within 12 hours.

Trust and believe during that call with Biden he warned their asses. Canada EU Americas properties snatched in a heartbeat. China fell all the way back. They don't want no sanctions

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trust and believe during that call with Biden he warned their asses. Canada EU Americas properties snatched in a heartbeat. China fell all the way back. They don't want no sanctions
It’s amazing how well the long con really works. They all want the west has. It’s all white supremacy at large. Anything to emulate it.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So where are the Coli propagandists who were telling us Ukraine was losing and Russia had Kiev surrounded a few weeks ago? What about those biolabs btw, where are the guys who were posting about that nonstop. What about reports of Ukraine Nazi platoons committing crimes, where are those guys again.

:mjlol:

I can respect Snowden for admitting he was wrong and shutting the fukk up. The rest of you Putin useful idiots? Take the L. Russia is on the verge of collapse and your beautiful white ethno-nationalist military has been exposed by a rag tag group being armed to the teeth by the US’ “woke” gay army.
:mjlol: