Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The mobile crematoriums were for genocide, not their own soldiers
Ben Wallace, the British secretary of defense, told The Telegraph the mobile crematorium could be used as a way to minimize the appearance of Russian military casualties. Footage taken in 2014 provides a glimpse into the machinery and its capabilities.

They don’t have the time to bring bodies all the way back to Russia vs just recording their death as an explosion and moving on.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Eventhough the Turks tried to exterminate the Armenians, I see the same level of hatred brewing here. I don't see Ukrainians and Russians recovering from this for a long time. It's going to be on sight.

allot of nations have been smiling and gritting their teeth when it comes to Russia.
i know it's been said in here a hundred times but...Putin really fukked up.
it's gonna take the West a minute to get it's ducks in a row.
now, before i go any further consider that the West's ducks were not in a row and was still able to do everything they have.

once the West really get into lockstep shyt is gonna get bleak in the East.

and to your point about the ethnic grudges and generational hate, yeah...this shyt is gonna be a doozy.

imagine the first post-war Ukraine vs Russia soccer match...:why:

i could imagine a Ukrainian soccer hooligan sneaking a Javelin in and taking out the Russian team at the start of the game. :whoo:

after that...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Executing little children is feeling like you are doing "what you have to do"???
It's the same as indiscriminately dropping bombs on or shelling a structure full of children. It's all wrong, that's my point. I don't understand why anyone wants to go in circles about which atrocity is worse, no there are no levels to it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's the same as indiscriminately dropping bombs on or shelling a structure full of children. It's all wrong, that's my point. I don't understand why anyone wants to go in circles about which atrocity is worse, no there are no levels to it.

i disagree.

DlAVZ9m.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
yeah it's all murder, but some gangsters doing a driveby and shooting up a house and women and children inside getting killed isn't the same as those gangsters kicking down the door tying up those women and kids and executing them (i won't even include rape and just focus on the murder) isn't the same. it's a different mentality altogether.

Last edited: