Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's fake. There's literally video of some of those bodies getting up right after being filmed. . . But as per usual. Yall will just shyt on me. . . Then wait for the NY Times to FINALLY tell the truth about it 1 year from now in an article long after anyone gives a fulk.

This is a false flag staged by the Ukrainian government . . . Okay, you all may proceed with the truth hate.

you should be terribly embarrassed.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Ukrainian government has been bombing its own citizens since before this war btw . . . Killed 90 kids.

Oh, they're still doing it. . . Blaming it on the Russians of course.

None of this is to ride for Russia . . . This is all just to shyt on our media here in the US. . . In my typical fashion.

Yall love a lie though so. . .

Okay, mods you can delete my comment now. You can ban me now. Send me fukked up messages etc. . .

Russia has satellites.
they could easily present evidence to support these claims to the UN.
why don't they?

where are the refugees claiming that Ukraine is bombing them?

you really just ran up in here, spewed some bull shyt and bounced?

giphy.gif

fukking clown.
i'd neg you but it would be a waste seeing how deep in the red your bum ass is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's fake. There's literally video of some of those bodies getting up right after being filmed. . . But as per usual. Yall will just shyt on me. . . Then wait for the NY Times to FINALLY tell the truth about it 1 year from now in an article long after anyone gives a fulk.

This is a false flag staged by the Ukrainian government . . . Okay, you all may proceed with the truth hate.
Proof?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Russia has satellites.
they could easily present evidence to support these claims to the UN.
why don't they?

where are the refugees claiming that Ukraine is bombing them?

you really just ran up in here, spewed some bull shyt and bounced?

giphy.gif

fukking clown.
i'd neg you but it would be a waste seeing how deep in the red your bum ass is.

I still negged :yeshrug:

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central

SOUNDS LIKE

Nikka, you got enough layers for your walk home from the St. Pete troll farm? Your home got enough heat for the week?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

There is satellite imagery of the bodies for days prior to the reporting. I'd love to hear your theory on how the "crisis actors" laid in place for days on in, night and day.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The Ukrainian government has been bombing its own citizens since before this war btw . . . Killed 90 kids.

Oh, they're still doing it. . . Blaming it on the Russians of course.

None of this is to ride for Russia . . . This is all just to shyt on our media here in the US. . . In my typical fashion.

Yall love a lie though so. . .

Okay, mods you can delete my comment now. You can ban me now. Send me fukked up messages etc. . .

Putin, the Russian government and state media have literally said that Ukraine doesn’t have the right to exist. So how else is someone supposed to take it? If you have rock solid video, not some grainy Bohemian Grove shyt that you need to put in Premier to bump up the lighting, clearness and then you still have to squint, post it up.

Last edited: