Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Exactly, theres no such thing as a noble warrior or a kind hearted defender of justice. From somebodies perspective, you're a butcher and a devil and they would be right no matter if your just defending your homeland. Its the lesser of two evils but its still killing. War is hell and is possibly the lowest vibrational act humans are capable of, even when its fought for the right reasons. And its almost always pointless as well when 90 percent of the time diplomacy of some kind would prevail over armed conflict. The only other creatures that fight wars in the style of humans are Ants, most other animals fight but usually not to the death if its avoidable. Wonder why humans became so bloodthirsty. Sometimes good and justice dont share the same side no matter what Saturday morning cartoons would have you believe :wow:
chimps, our closest living relative, also fight wars. they can even fight them over several years

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I forget who said it, but: THERE IS A SPECIAL TYPE OF AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM TO SUGGEST AMERICA IS SO POWERFUL THAT EVEN ITS ENEMIES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES HAVE NO REAL AGENCY. This dude can’t fathom the idea that the USA had nothing to do with the decision to invade Russia.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You never really know what's going on in a war, but if they can't even get their own bodies that has to be a sign shyt is bad.

Well it goes against the Russian narrative that the bodies were put there after they left.

“An analysis of satellite images by The New York Times rebuts claims by Russia that the killing of civilians in Bucha, a suburb of Kyiv, occurred after its soldiers had left the town.

When images emerged over the weekend of the bodies of dead civilians lying on the streets of Bucha — some with their hands bound, some with gunshot wounds to the head — Russia’s Ministry of Defense denied responsibility. In a Telegram post on Sunday, the ministry suggested that the bodies had been recently placed on the streets after “all Russian units withdrew completely from Bucha” around March 30.”

Idk why Russia doesn’t bury or retrieve their dead. I can speculate of course…

Daps
I agree with him. Outside of gas prices, nobody is talking about it around me. And they blame Biden for the gas prices:francis:

I mean, maybe both of y'all run in low level circles? :manny:

I mean, I'm not saying it's a steady topic of conversation for me. I talk about it on the coli with y'all more than anywhere else, but it does still come up every 3 or 4 days if only in passing conversation. Folks are aware that it's happening.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I haven't heard about this war not 1 time in real life.

Ppl know it's happening but no one actually cares

I agree with him. Outside of gas prices, nobody is talking about it around me. And they blame Biden for the gas prices:francis:

yall must be chilling with toddlers or homeless people.
this is possibly the most consequential military conflict if the past half century.

and you just :yeshrug:

your people just :yeshrug:

:francis:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
eh, to be honest, the coli is WAY more interested in this than people i see IRL. it does come up a lil bit, but most people around me are talking about the cost of living. most people i talk to do not, however, blame biden for inflation, LOL. they are fairly strong biden defenders. my people are humble black people with not a lot of money, so the demographic matters. also, while they are more sympathetic to the ukrainians, the treatment of african students really left an impression on many of the people i speak to. this might be a bigger deal with whites or people whose material needs are more secure. that doesnt mean it's not important, just that the old adage is true - all politics is local. most people need some skin in the game to dedicate space in their minds for something. i am an extreme outlier in my circle.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yall must be chilling with toddlers or homeless people.
this is possibly the most consequential military conflict if the past half century.

and you just :yeshrug:

your people just :yeshrug:

:francis:

I dont know if you know this [you probably do]

But to people in miami..nothing matters outside the 305..they are aware that things are indeed happening but it's far less important than what's going on in Dade county

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I dont know if you know this [you probably do]

But to people in miami..nothing matters outside the 305..they are aware that things are indeed happening but it's far less important than what's going on in Dade county

i hear you, i've been poor my whole life and dealt with all kinds of shyt but i still take note of and realize the importance of things beyond my immediate circle and boarders.

if you have access to the internet, the only reason you don't know or care about things like this is because you are willfully ignorant.
i get it, it's really easy to do.

still not gonna condone ignorance. :yeshrug: