Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia leadership has been terrible for decades.

Stalin Has General Zhukov who won many decisive battles including Battle of Stalingrad...but his popularity cause Stalin to get insecure so he was stripped of his titles.

pretty sure he also got sent to a gulag and had his teeth pulled out as well.
but...then Stalin called him back up for service.
straight up clown show.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

my take on this shyt from 30,000 ft...

Russia has infiltrated Western politics via useful idiots and collaborators.
this has gone on under the noses of governments that just kinda wiggled around to whatever position would ease the irritation or Russian aggression.
however, some sectors and individuals profited greatly. the West has gotten to the point where allowing Russian meddling is causing more harm that ill gotten gains.

Eastern Europe has had it up to here with Russia from the jump and know exactly what time it is with Putin.
the West got sloppy with treating Putin for what he is because they were greedy.

and here we are. :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
my take on this shyt from 30,000 ft...

Russia has infiltrated Western politics via useful idiots and collaborators.
this has gone on under the noses of governments that just kinda wiggled around to whatever position would ease the irritation or Russian aggression.
however, some sectors and individuals profited greatly. the West has gotten to the point where allowing Russian meddling is causing more harm that ill gotten gains.

Eastern Europe has had it up to here with Russia from the jump and know exactly what time it is with Putin.
the West got sloppy with treating Putin for what he is because they were greedy.

and here we are. :francis:
The writing is on the wall for Europe, its up from here on out so they better be ready so they don't have to get ready. Putin is knocking sh*t over on his way out and everyone is expecting Russia to descend into chaos and potentially split. In the near future there are going to be more armed conflicts.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
pretty sure he also got sent to a gulag and had his teeth pulled out as well.
but...then Stalin called him back up for service.
straight up clown show.

ahh4-3.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The writing is on the wall for Europe, its up from here on out so they better be ready so they don't have to get ready. Putin is knocking sh*t over on his way out and everyone is expecting Russia to descend into chaos and potentially split. In the near future there are going to be more armed conflicts.

sometimes i wonder at what point do leaders consider evacuating cities?
i understand that life goes on but in a situation like this?
a handful of minutes is all it takes for a Russian ICBM to hit any Western European city.

people chilling there like :yeshrug:

fukking crazy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
a handful of minutes is all it takes for a Russian ICBM to hit any Western European city.

fukking crazy.
When there is early warning of a major threat. But its a logistical nightmare. Best they can do is warn people, tell them when, to leave, and then hope they leave in a timely manner, if at all.

There is no real preparation for hypersonic missiles other than a defense system or some other type of deterrence to prevent them from being launched at all. Peter Zeihan ( a geopolitical strategist) was recently on The Jordan Harbinger podcast (highly recommended podcast) and he talked about how a hypersonic missile can make it from Russia to North America in about 30 minutes. They travel at speeds greater than Mach 5 and use the curvature of the earth to travel.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

fukking crazy.
I saw in an article Mayor Klitschko said school classes were being held online and I'm:wtf:

I thought everyone but fighting men left Kyiv.