Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Apparently many people, many people, are saying Russia biggest import is whores.

i think you mean export but yeah, i hear you on that.
i worked with a guy who lived in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, Little Moscow is what people call it.
sometimes i would give him a ride home and he would point out these vans filled with young women.
one time he told me to park and watch this van, after a few minutes they all poured out. like 8 or 9 of them.
it was like a clown car of whores. he said they run like the MTA all day and night.

fukking crazy...

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CIA got boots on the ground...US admitted that in a cnn article weeks before the invasion.

CIA got boots on the ground in nearly every country in the world. Doesn't mean we get credit for victories won with foreign sweat and blood.

Why are posters on a supposedly black forum caping for the CIA/America boots? :heh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
CIA got boots on the ground in nearly every country in the world. Doesn't mean we get credit for victories won with foreign sweat and blood.

Why are posters on a supposedly black forum caping for the CIA/America boots? :heh:
This forum was never a black forum...just majority of the posters were black...off shoot from sohh turning to trash.

In any case a victory in Ukraine would be a victory for the US government...they been sending hella weapons and money for the Ukrainian effort.

Who is caping?

Superstar
Daps
Putin is a bytch. He'll pull troops out, say the Nazis are all dead, claim he's won because he's maintained control of areas he already annexed. Then step up his snaky attempts to destabilise and install a puppet government

Likely pulling back a little bit for more conscription, then begin the assault somewhere else.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i think you mean export but yeah, i hear you on that.
i worked with a guy who lived in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, Little Moscow is what people call it.
sometimes i would give him a ride home and he would point out these vans filled with young women.
one time he told me to park and watch this van, after a few minutes they all poured out. like 8 or 9 of them.
it was like a clown car of whores. he said they run like the MTA all day and night.

fukking crazy...
i wouldn't call them whores, they were most likely forced into that life. there isn't really like a definition, but i think a whore chooses their lifestyle.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Likely pulling back a little bit for more conscription, then begin the assault somewhere else.

fukk boy has 3,000 troops doing military exercises in the Kuril Islands north of Japan RIGHT NOW while taking Ls in Ukraine. The loss of his own soldiers dont bother him, at this rate hell take it back to Imperial days and every man 17 through 65 will get called up to serve Mother Russia.

These authoritarian countries dont view people as people. People are resources. They have 900,000 active duty personnel and 2 million reservists, not even considering a potential draft. We cant regime change that from the outside we would have to nuke these mfers or let them pull off the coup themselves