Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes. If Russia got all of Ukraine including Kyiv it would be a major L for the US. (in terms of global geopolitics)

The Ukrainians would've literally gotten buttfukked without all the shyt we gave them, including humanitarian aid. There's also a lot of other stuff like target designation, satellite intel that the US is quietly providing.

not sure why you're quoting me but I agree with that and I don't think there's anything wrong with the US aiding Ukraine

:manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The real issue now is what happens in eastern Ukraine. Will the Ukraine and the US insist on total pullback of Russian troops to pre war positions? Putin is on his heels but I don’t see him agreeing to that. He has to be able to show something considering they just lost 20K + people.

make him pay for every inch of occupied land in blood, treasure and public opinion.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The real issue now is what happens in eastern Ukraine. Will the Ukraine and the US insist on total pullback of Russian troops to pre war positions? Putin is on his heels but I don’t see him agreeing to that. He has to be able to show something considering they just lost 20K + people.

Putin is a bytch. He'll pull troops out, say the Nazis are all dead, claim he's won because he's maintained control of areas he already annexed. Then step up his snaky attempts to destabilise and install a puppet government

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes. If Russia got all of Ukraine including Kyiv it would be a major L for the US. (in terms of global geopolitics)

The Ukrainians would've literally gotten buttfukked without all the shyt we gave them, including humanitarian aid. There's also a lot of other stuff like target designation, satellite intel that the US is quietly providing.
OK?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do think that part of this is because Putin envisioned Russia as being this cultural influence check on the US and the West, but clearly sees that he has lost the culture war.
Heres the thing...its not clear that he did.

A LOT of conservatives in the West have jockeyed up to Putin and even Hungary has been pushing back against the real threat of USSR V.2. So as far as Putin was gay bashing and trolling the libs, NO ONE wants to live under a literal tyrannical dikkhead. Most far right parties in Europe, are against what Russia is doing.