Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Like I said, I never doubted that there are neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Just that Putin's pretext was bullshyt. As if there aren't any in Russia:mjlol:. Even Rep Ro Kahana was trying to pass legislation before all of this, so that any funds and weapons we sent to Ukraine, didn't end up in their hands.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You really think some Ukrainian neo nazis/drug dealers and hookers won this war? :usure:

This is all CIA funded radar equipment, weapons, money, humanitarian aid, training, propaganda etc. The US controls NATO. Them fakkits in Switzerland and France didn't do shyt.

So let's say Russia won... This would be an L for the US? :mjgrin:

We both know the answer to that.

Ukraine's win. Aided by the US and others.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
that's an "interesting" account
So let's say Russia won... This would be an L for the US? :mjgrin:

We both know the answer to that.

Ukraine's win. Aided by the US and others.

Yes. If Russia got all of Ukraine including Kyiv it would be a major L for the US. (in terms of global geopolitics)

The Ukrainians would've literally gotten buttfukked without all the shyt we gave them, including humanitarian aid. There's also a lot of other stuff like target designation, satellite intel that the US is quietly providing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yes. If Russia got all of Ukraine including Kyiv it would be a major L for the US. (in terms of global geopolitics)

The Ukrainians would've literally gotten buttfukked without all the shyt we gave them, including humanitarian aid. There's also a lot of other stuff like target designation, satellite intel that the US is quietly providing.

global geopolitics is redundant.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
US loses a war against the Taliban but wins a war against Russia in 1 month. 2022 is fukkery overload. :skip:
The USA didn’t lose against the taliban. They failed to turn tribal middle Asian tribesman ranging from Pashtuns to everything in between China and Pakistan to former Soviet states into an independently functioning society. The USA could eliminate the ”taliban army” and gain control of the country in a month. Just like last time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It amazes me that Putin Russia so called want to be a world power but all the oligarchs etc... has money or live in nations he so called hate. Make it make sense. He wants to bring back the USSR but get mad when sanction to death by EU/America. Putin can now build his country back right... shyt is so sad for the people
To be the Romanovs, then :lupe:

you gotta be the Romanovs, now :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It amazes me that Putin Russia so called want to be a world power but all the oligarchs etc... has money or live in nations he so called hate. Make it make sense. He wants to bring back the USSR but get mad when sanction to death by EU/America. Putin can now build his country back right... shyt is so sad for the people

I do think that part of this is because Putin envisioned Russia as being this cultural influence check on the US and the West, but clearly sees that he has lost the culture war.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I do think that part of this is because Putin envisioned Russia as being this cultural influence check on the US and the West, but clearly sees that he has lost the culture war.

Can't have a culture war when your culture is currently :russell: