Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what’s the game plan, The current administration was able to get more commitment in nato from European countries since the last administration tried to cut ties with Europe, but isn’t saying Putin can no longer be in power escalation into something more dangerous, do this administration really want to go to war when the world is living paycheck to paycheck right now while still dealing with a dangerous bioengineered virus that’s still evolving
I thought historically wars are good for American economy? :patrice:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"I don’t think people are scared of the fact that the products they are used to won’t be available per se, I think they’re scared of not having a choice any more"

:wow:

fukk Putin man :pacspit:

dikkhead starting a bullshyt war...this was supposed to be a Great peaceful summer, things were gonna be positive with cases of covid sure to go down and then that dikkhead goes and fukks up the world economy and ruin the lives of millions in Ukraine and his own damn countrymen.
:wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wonder what’s the game plan, The current administration was able to get more commitment in nato from European countries since the last administration tried to cut ties with Europe, but isn’t saying Putin can no longer be in power escalation into something more dangerous, do this administration really want to go to war when the world is living paycheck to paycheck right now while still dealing with a dangerous bioengineered virus that’s still evolving

Putin simply cannot be allowed to remain in power.
time an time again he has proven himself to be an aggressive, unpredictable, dishonest player on the world stage.
that might fly under the radar if it weren't the 2nd largest military in the world but alas, here we are.

full

these sanctions are just a step in the direction of the ultimate goal and remind me of an old Grover Norquist quote:

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.

replace government with Russian economy and replace 25 years with 3 and that is what these sanctions are doing.
this goons days are numbered, he jumped the shark too many times.

all he did was jump the shark...:dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This war has turned alot of you into flag wavers:mjlol:

Dudes in here talkin' about Joe biden like lil kids talk about Naruto then turning around saying "I'm not a nationalist though".
:pachaha:

TheColi.com

I thought fighting against autocrats and authoritarians was a good thing? :jbhmm:

:dahell:
Then presumably you would have issue with Zelensky, a recently installed authoritarian who
ran on supporting LGBTQ rights and pulled the rug once he was in office.
The same cat who placated right wing extremists and allows genocidal b*stards like Stepan Bandera
to remain a national hero in Ukraine.

OR worse, straight limiting or completely stopping leftists groups from having any semblance of a platform.

There are no "Good guys" in this story, just victims (The people of Russia & Ukraine) .

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Dudes in here talkin' about Joe biden like lil kids talk about Naruto then turning around saying "I'm not a nationalist though".

TheColi.com

Then presumably you would have issue with Zelensky, a recently installed authoritarian who
The same cat who placated right wing extremists and allows genocidal b*stards like Stepan Bandera

OR worse, straight limiting or completely stopping leftists groups from having any semblance of a platform.

There are no "Good guys" in this story, just victims (The people of Russia & Ukraine) .
:dead:@ no “good guys”. One country is dropping bombs on civilians on a made up pretense. The other is defending themselves.:hhh: Some of y’all try to hard with this contrarian bullshyt.:mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:@ no “good guys”. One country is dropping bombs on civilians on a made up pretense. The other is defending themselves.:hhh: Some of y’all try to hard with this contrarian bullshyt.:mjlol:

It's not a made up pretense though ? I haven't posted a single "made up" thing.

1. We got arm chair political scientists in this thread calling experts on the matter "wrong"
and claiming they have no idea what they're talking about.

2. Outright denial of Nazi-ism in Ukraine.

3. Hero and Celebrity worship of Politicians bordering on some TMZ/Shaderoom level stanning.

4. And a complete inability to be objective about the leadership in this situation.

The civilians in both countries are going through their own hells.
You got the Russian citizens potentially dealing with life changing consequences due to
sanctions and you've got the people of Ukraine being murdered in the streets and watching
their homes be destroyed.

All for geopolitical games being played by people they call their "leaders".

Insensitive said:

I stand by what I said :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TheColi.com

All facts. What happened to this place? I’m getting negged for having an opinion on an issue where it’s not black or white… it’s all grey areas. :mjtf:

Ironically, it reminds me of the bullying from the right in the 2000s for anyone who dared to oppose the Iraqi war.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
It's not a made up pretense though ? I haven't posted a single "made up" thing.

1. We got arm chair political scientists in this thread calling experts on the matter "wrong"
and claiming they have no idea what they're talking about.

2. Outright denial of Nazi-ism in Ukraine.

3. Hero and Celebrity worship of Politicians bordering on some TMZ/Shaderoom level stanning.

4. And a complete inability to be objective about the leadership in this situation.

The civilians in both countries are going through their own hells.
You got the Russian citizens potentially dealing with life changing consequences due to
sanctions and you've got the people of Ukraine being murdered in the streets and watching
their homes be destroyed.

All for geopolitical games being played by people they call their "leaders".

I stand by what I said :yeshrug:

How are folk supposed to be objective about an ongoing invasion though? And what's your criteria for objectivity? Facts and figures only? Because those are hard to come by

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what the right was doing during the Iraqi war. To see the same behavior in HL is mind boggling to me. I’ll leave y’all to y’all America hood/ Russia evil circle jerk. :hubie:

Bobby Ashley negged you for your post in the thread Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread). With the following comment: Reach
A moment ago

N.J.stan negged you for your post in the thread Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread). With the following comment: Horseshoe ass. I used to respect your posts too
Today at 4:41 AM

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what the right was doing during the Iraqi war. To see the same behavior in HL is mind boggling to me. I’ll leave y’all to y’all America hood/ Russia evil circle jerk. :hubie:

Bobby Ashley negged you for your post in the thread Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread). With the following comment: Reach
A moment ago

N.J.stan negged you for your post in the thread Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread). With the following comment: Horseshoe ass. I used to respect your posts too
Today at 4:41 AM

You have posters on here using language like "Horeshoe Theory", "Tankie" and "Russian Bot"
because if we're being frank, they have the minds of children and look at the world like a Marvel film.

They believe villainous figureheads akin to Thanos exist in real life.
So when it's time to discuss situations which involve nuance, they fail....badly.

Russia Bad, Ukraine Good is a stance which purposely does not allow for criticism
of Zelensky, the right wing parties in Ukraine, their willingness to bend to the West's will
for weaponry or that the Russian citizenry should not be subject to all kinds of economic
wounds due to the incompetency of their leader.

I've been called a Russian supporter just because I'm critical of Ukraine despite regularly
prefacing my posts with criticism of Putin and his aggression.

I don't want this war at all but I also don't want to see Nazi's rise to power...anywhere...at all.

How are folk supposed to be objective about an ongoing invasion though? And what's your criteria for objectivity? Facts and figures only? Because those are hard to come by

How would a principal judge a fight between two students ?
Does he simply side with whoever he likes most due to whatever he's heard
from his staff about that student ? Or does he try to see what could've sparked
the fight ?