Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So Putin can invade a sovereign country. Threaten nuclear war and Meddle in our elections. But if Biden says he can’t stay in power it’s a freak out.:dead:

The political forces that be have to find a way to complain; if Biden has soldiers in Ukraine, its a 'endless/unnecessary war'; if Ukraine is losing, then its interfering too much in European politics.

When its just Putin, and really the war is going well for the United States by doing nothing, saying one word about Putin being remove is a sensitive spot because unlike Afghanistan, its not like we are spending years occupying.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I aint worried about us in that case bro but Seoul or Tokyo being erased from the face of the Earth isn't cool by any means.
nah its not, but i think fatboy just likes to tease. The whole regime gets wiped out if he launches any type of large-scale attack on either of those cities. he's not that crazy or desperate

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
NATO was also never supposed to go past central Europe but here we are.

Did they invade past Central Europe or were they welcomed and begged to set up shop past Central Europe? :gucci:

first of all, there was never a treaty stating that NATO would never allow other nation West of the USSR's borders. it was a verbal agreement...:francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Putin is trying to morph into whatever former version of the Soviet Union he can in his death throes.
lol at going out like the T-1000

Putin: We are fighting Nazis.
World: The Pres of Ukraine is Jewish. :sas1:

Putin: NATO expansionism!

World: They wanted to join. :unimpressed:

Putin: Ukrainian aggression.

World: We have satellites. :sas2:

Putin: Nukes:

World: Ditto... :hubie:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I see the "America is a hypocrite..." crew is back. You're absolutely right, America is at the top of the list of hypocritical countries, now what?

You either want to live the life you're living now while engaging in organizing and the political process to push for changing what you consider the morally reprehensible hypocrisy that's on display. Or you want to continue to live your life and have the ability to criticize the country, the government and it's past at will with only the fear of people unfollowing you on social media and calling you misguided online elsewhere?

But if you're concerned with cleaning up our own house, what are you doing to change things?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this is what i have to say about Zelenskyy:

Never underestimate a comedian or any artist.
They are able to distill the world into digestible morsels.
Those morsels feed the minds of the people.
Zelenskyy is giving a master class demonstration in real time.
My man is straight up freestyling on the mic calling out the opps and his big homies...to applause! :blessed:

What is Putin doing?
:francis:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

juelz-talking.gif