Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bullshyt, we all know wtf he meant and he needs to stand on that. If your gonna beat the drums of war you cant half step. Im old enough to remember the lead up to Iraq and Libya, thats exactly the kinda language they used. Thats just as reckless as when Trump talked about our nuclear button is bigger and almost brought us to blows with North Korea in 2017. A presidents words matter as much as his actions in this day and age, I could only respect this language in the event of an actual nuclear or chemical strike by the Russians in Ukraine. All Putin has to reply is "Make me leave then" and we have a direct confrontation on our hands.

Do yall not realize that we have broken down nearly all forms of communication with Moscow at this point, we have little to no way of letting them know what were actually up to? And now that Moscows been exposed on the conventional military side of things, and theyre basically seeing a sitting American president calling for regime change with over 100,000 American troops in bordering NATO countries after the hardest sanctions package in modern history... maybe that lunatic Putin might feel like this kinda threat hold enough weight to launch a preemptive WMD strike on Kiev, Warsaw, Berlin or even Brussels?? fukk man Biden is doing great on this, much better than I thought he would we're coming out on top of this crisis. Please dont fukk this up by putting your foot in your mouth and eliminating any off ramp.
Very sensible post.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bullshyt, we all know wtf he meant and he needs to stand on that. If your gonna beat the drums of war you cant half step. Im old enough to remember the lead up to Iraq and Libya, thats exactly the kinda language they used. Thats just as reckless as when Trump talked about our nuclear button is bigger and almost brought us to blows with North Korea in 2017. A presidents words matter as much as his actions in this day and age, I could only respect this language in the event of an actual nuclear or chemical strike by the Russians in Ukraine. All Putin has to reply is "Make me leave then" and we have a direct confrontation on our hands.

Do yall not realize that we have broken down nearly all forms of communication with Moscow at this point, we have little to no way of letting them know what were actually up to? And now that Moscows been exposed on the conventional military side of things, and theyre basically seeing a sitting American president calling for regime change with over 100,000 American troops in bordering NATO countries after the hardest sanctions package in modern history... maybe that lunatic Putin might feel like this kinda threat hold enough weight to launch a preemptive WMD strike on Kiev, Warsaw, Berlin or even Brussels?? fukk man Biden is doing great on this, much better than I thought he would we're coming out on top of this crisis. Please dont fukk this up by putting your foot in your mouth and eliminating any off ramp.
Agreed, but fukk Putin. Give him that energy back. Let him know what time it is. Aint no more hoe shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden on demon time :demonic:

today-i-got-time-cuz-i-have-time.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So Putin can invade a sovereign country. Threaten nuclear war and Meddle in our elections. But if Biden says he can’t stay in power it’s a freak out.:dead:
Amazing isn’t it…. I’m glad Biden said it.. Putin always talking reckless.. give him that shyt back

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Thats just as reckless as when Trump talked about our nuclear button is bigger and almost brought us to blows with North Korea in 2017.
i agree with most of what you said, but this right here couldn't be more wrong. NK would get deleted expeditiously, ESPECIALLY in 2017 :mjlol: fatboy is a nut, but he doesnt want any part of those flutes. Most of what he does is empty saber-rattling

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i agree with most of what you said, but this right here couldn't be more wrong. NK would get deleted expeditiously, ESPECIALLY in 2017 :mjlol: fatboy is a nut, but he doesnt want any part of those flutes. Most of what he does is empty saber-rattling

I aint worried about us in that case bro but Seoul or Tokyo being erased from the face of the Earth isnt cool by any means. Cant just think about ourselves in these situations.