Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
also These NATO Generals Had Unusual Backgrounds: They Served in the Third Reich | Historynet

the reason i'm posting about this shyt at all is i think it's important for americans to accurately identify our enemy so we don't waste time/resources. if you think shyt is sweet in the status quo i guess that's cool but i personally think that's insane.

it's very obvious that the worldwide dollar system is exploitative and unsustainable

it's very obvious that the american populace is dominated by a small amount of elites, and that we pretty much get no benefit from being part of the empire, it all goes into the coffers of wall street/overseas accounts

putin is worse than the leaders americans put forward? have you listened to him talk? please

"our enemy"

"we"

:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Sugar

Banned
Daps
See what I'm reading says the Banderistas are the ones using civilians as human shields, strapping them to polls and beating them (specifically Romani people), and the Russians are being greeted by Ukranians as heroes saving them. Why is your report more believable than mine?

why even post if you’re gonna just say some dumb shyt like this??? :dead:

You can’t even hide you’re a creep lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
See what I'm reading says the Banderistas are the ones using civilians as human shields, strapping them to polls and beating them (specifically Romani people), and the Russians are being greeted by Ukranians as heroes saving them. Why is your report more believable than mine?

Your POV is completely shaped by your emotions about America. That's evident and there are various examples in your posts within the thread.

What I'm more interested in is "...what I'm reading..", what are you reading exactly? It sounds suspiciously like Chinese media/social media. Care to share some examples?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Your POV is completely shaped by your emotions about America. That's evident and there are various examples in your posts within the thread.

What I'm more interested in is "...what I'm reading..", what are you reading exactly? It sounds suspiciously like Chinese media/social media. Care to share some examples?
he won't share because we don't speak the language.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He had to come from the East as it was his casus belli : liberating Russian speaking Donetsk and Louhansk oppressed by nazis. As a matter of fact he should have stopped there and simply occupy the Donbass. Put the main force at that task, letting some armies in Belarus and in Crimea and the Black Sea to keep Kiev and Odessa in tension.

But most of the might would have targeted Donbass with DNR and LNR forces and they wouldn't have struggled that much because they also would have had local combattants with them.

Then, that special operation would have not been a full scale war and he would probably had some more support if the conflict was contained there. Civilian casualties could have stayed low and taking control could have been swifter too

Basically, what they did in Georgia in 08 or Crimea in 14. A bolder plan would have to try and bridge to Crimea maybe but anything more was always a huge gamble. He would have still been sanctioned but not as much and he would have even gained a ressource heavy Donbass in exchange.

Like trying to put a puppet in Kiev was always nonsensical, they would have ran that man out again. However putting one in the new Donbass (potentially up to Crimea) would have been an easier play that would have maybe ended up with a new vassal state for Russia in the long run.

And it's fine to be a morning QB, we're on a message board, it's made for that :lolbron:
Fam, the moment he mentioned Kyiv, it was a wrap. Even his "police operation" in the east had the plausibility of securing the breakaway territory. He got way too greedy. Thats what all these contrarian dipshyts were depending on like Aaron Mate or Greenwald who think anti-america = truth

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
they have all the factories breh. we are reliant on them. we import from them. also you think they don't make their own weapons?

7 Chinese weapons that will set tone for World War III

and they're currently developing their own local chip manufacturing

China’s semiconductor imports fall for first time in two years

also if they need food and gas, Russia has them in spades. Russia became the #1 wheat exporter in the world after sanctions were put on them and they had to become self-reliant. Sanctions basically turn the country into a protectionist economy.

Gas pipelines- Russia, China agree 30-year gas deal via new pipeline, to settle in euros

Let's not just assume that if a country isn't America it's incompetent. That's how you get caught with your pants down. China has the most sane government in the world imo, because they invest in public infrastructure and prioritize making the COL low for their citizens. Xi is a well read Marxist. They know what they're doing. And, being Marxists, imperialism is the last thing on their mind. Taiwan isn't imperialism- that's an island that's part of China that the US has been holding hostage since FDR. Backstory on that -

Again crazy ho babble. Your first point is they have the factories. Okay, who companies are they working for and who is giving them the contracts? Those factories are highly dependent on American companies.

Secondly, you said you don’t think China makes its own weapons? No they don’t actually China import 96 percent of their weapons (73 percent from Russia, 9.7 percent from France, 6.3 percent from Germany). You can save your propaganda videos.

Third, you said China is currently developing their own semiconductor industries. That’s not something you can do overnight and it proves my point that they can’t do it right now hence the reliance on American and Japanese technology.

Fourth you said Russia has them beat with wheat exports but you failed to include that the number 2,3 and 4 countries are the USA, Canada and France. They combine to produce at least 72 million tonnes of wheat vs Russia which produces 37 million tonnes of wheat. Replacing Russia wheat is very easy actually.

Fifth, there’s nothing sane about XI government which is why he has to spend a significant amount of financial and business capital trying to stop dissent. Didn’t it make sense to you that China is rolling out these China first measures for their TV, Media, and news industries? There’s a reason for this. Also China has massive inequality even worse than the elite European countries. What quality of life exist when the bottom 50 percent is living off of 4,000 dollars a year?

Save the propaganda you have no idea what you are talking about and China will not be reunifying with Taiwan anytime soon.