Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care who gets mad but I simply cannot respect a man that still has his family in a fukking warzone this long after bombs started dropping.

I don't understand it one bit.

I'm not saying you abandon your country but at least get your wife and kids out. Then go back and fight.

I've seen too many of these videos showing random blocks getting bombed or hit with missiles and there are little kids just walking around like nothing is happening.

Rant over.

I said the same thing. When I heard about the guy losing his wife and kids, the first thing I asked is why they were still over there by themselves. He failed them in my opinion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember when they said the S-400s were so advanced they could evade U.S. tracking systems and eviscerate us? :mjlol::russ::mjlol: They’re either trash af or they only got a couple of them things because where are they at? Turkey probably want a refund right now.
Part of me thinks the USA is helping to amp that propaganda :russ:

"oh yeah...totally can't see it. You got us bro." :troll:

Once again, another bullshyt lie pushed by @FAH1223 pretending Russians got hot shyt out here :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I said the same thing. When I heard about the guy losing his wife and kids, the first thing I asked is why they were still over there by themselves. He failed them in my opinion.

judge @Another Man living in a warzone, brehs...
gj5nawm.png

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Don't care who gets mad but I simply cannot respect a man that still has his family in a fukking warzone this long after bombs started dropping.

I don't understand it one bit.

I'm not saying you abandon your country but at least get your wife and kids out. Then go back and fight.

I've seen too many of these videos showing random blocks getting bombed or hit with missiles and there are little kids just walking around like nothing is happening.

Rant over.
Some people don’t have passports recognised by all countries like some of you are fortunate enough to be born with. So they need to go on a dangerous treck on their own to try to enter other countries until they find somewhere they can settle and then bring their family over. Unfortunately some of em are never heard from again.

It’s more dangerous to have your wife and kids with you when you don’t know where you are going and the road ahead is full of danger.

But yeah, you judge people in a situation you have never been in. Some of these guys don’t realise the privilege they are born with.

:snoop:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ive been thinking if I had to put this conflict into animal terms, this is a Wolverine vs Grizzly fight. The Ukrainians have shown to be some scrappy lil mfers with heart, and theyve definitely gouged out at least one of the bears eyes and nibbled on his ear. But we all know a wolverine aint killing a bear, and Ukraines strategy is kinda confusing me that on one hand theyre fighting like hell, but theyre also looking for a dialogue and negotiations, but yet they're still putting up clear red lines :wtf: pick one, either say fukk the negotiations and go all in with the guerrilla war like you already are cause you cant trust the god damn Russians... or immediately sue for peace and give them the city to avoid a massacre. The West isnt coming no matter what they do, they already agreed to 90 percent of Putins demands but shyt is frustrating knowing these barbarians are gonna potentially slaughter an entire city just to prove a point man. I dont know Im glad I dont have to make these decisions cause I understand fighting for the homeland but at this rate aint gon be no fukking homeland to fight for :damn: at least a strategic retreat or something man damn

I get it. On my military science and foreign policy shyt, the areas that Russia takes and controls, they're not giving back when it's negotiations time. So Ukraine isn't surrendering in Mariupol because that city will be Russia's forever. And who's to say Russia will abide by any cease fires that are put in place. Them folks in Mariupol are surrounded. They got no choice besides slugging it out

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me thinks the USA is helping to amp that propaganda :russ:

"oh yeah...totally can't see it. You got us bro." :troll:

Once again, another bullshyt lie pushed by @FAH1223 pretending Russians got hot shyt out here :mjlol:

Lockheed, Raytheon and Northrop probably got all sorts of shell companies and dark money groups spreading bullsh*t about how “dangerous” certain regions are to keep the funding coming :mjpls:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I get it. On my military science and foreign policy shyt, the areas that Russia takes and controls, they're not giving back when it's negotiations time. So Ukraine isn't surrendering in Mariupol because that city will be Russia's forever. And who's to say Russia will abide by any cease fires that are put in place. Them folks in Mariupol are surrounded. They got no choice besides slugging it out

Thats facts the Russians aint giving shyt back, but fukk man 300,000 civilians still trapped there and they got til tomorrow morning... theyre either gonna see urban warfare block by block or theyre gonna get the fukking life bombed out of them cause theyre not gonna be treated like civs... theyre being called bandits and mercenaries so the Ruskis are already setting it up to wipe out whoevers left... I hope Im wrong but if feels like theyre gonna try and make this a Hiroshima moment, not necessarily with nukes but theyre gonna make an example out of Mariupol for resisting

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Thats facts the Russians aint giving shyt back, but fukk man 300,000 civilians still trapped there and they got til tomorrow morning... theyre either gonna see urban warfare block by block or theyre gonna get the fukking life bombed out of them cause theyre not gonna be treated like civs... theyre being called bandits and mercenaries so the Ruskis are already setting it up to wipe out whoevers left... I hope Im wrong but if feels like theyre gonna try and make this a Hiroshima moment, not necessarily with nukes but theyre gonna make an example out of Mariupol for resisting
Yeah this could be the beginning of the real shyt show...

If they kill everyone... there will be a response

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people don’t have passports recognised by all countries like some of you are fortunate enough to be born with. So they need to go on a dangerous treck on their own to try to enter other countries until they find somewhere they can settle and then bring their family over. Unfortunately some of em are never heard from again.

It’s more dangerous to have your wife and kids with you when you don’t know where you are going and the road ahead is full of danger.

But yeah, you judge people in a situation you have never been in. Some of these guys don’t realise the privilege they are born with.

:snoop:

How do you know what I have or haven't experienced?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Would be some wild shyt. If it happens, then it looks like 2nd and 6th fleet are about to see some action:francis:.